What's A Common Food You've Never Eaten?

furie

Have you tried everything out there? I was just watching Centerstage with Michael Kay. Bobby Flay is the guest and he talked about Michael Kay never eating an egg or tomato in his life. Is there anything you haven't eaten?

for me, it guess it would be lobster and crab. I just can't get past the thought that they are just giant sea spiders.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never eaten a brussels sprout. The smell alone is enough to dissuade me.

I haven't had an egg, in recognizable egg form, in about 33 years, since I was 8. I'll eat things in which eggs are ingredients, such as baked goods, but if there's even a hint of egg smell, taste, or even that unique eggy consistency (think quiche), it had better not come near my plate.

QUOTE (furie @ Aug 16 2009, 07:23 PM)
QUOTE (Victoria's Ladder @ Aug 16 2009, 07:12 PM)
I have Never ate duck meat.

is duck meat considered common?

I guess Everyone I Know eats it.

I've never eaten lobster either and I never will. Can't imagine it would taste nice anyway. I've eaten duck quite a few times when I was younger but again I would never eat it now. Sprouts are okay as long as they've been boiled till their almost mush but I only ever have them on Christmas Day smile.gif

Suchi, never tried that either. Looks repellent. That might not be that common though.

I could live on bananas, yum yum.

Ive never tried those dates you get in a box and they look like big brown stones with sticky glistening stuff over them. I usually see them in the shops at Christmas (hmmm). My dad eats them then but they dont look very appetising and I think they would taste like beetles or something. They could be called glazed dates biggrin.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Aug 16 2009, 07:40 PM)
Bananas. I like banana-flavored candy, but I hate the feel of the texture of a banana in my mouth. Yuck.

Bananas Give me gas. So I don't eat them.

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 16 2009, 08:19 PM)
I have never eaten a brussels sprout.  The smell alone is enough to dissuade me. 
I haven't had an egg, in recognizable egg form, in about 33 years, since I was 8.  I'll eat things in which eggs are ingredients, such as baked goods, but if there's even a hint of egg smell, taste, or even that unique eggy consistency (think quiche), it had better not come near my plate.

http://img.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/ck/96/05/egg-quiche-ck-226307-l.jpg

How can you turn this down?! drool1.gif

Edited by Tarkus406

QUOTE (Victoria's Ladder @ Aug 16 2009, 08:23 PM)
I am afraid of Mayonnaise. No Seriously. I freak out if Some one puts mayo on my food.

What's with people being afraid of mayonnaise? I know quite a few people now who are. Disgusted by it, I understand, but I guess until mayonnaise grows a face and yells at me for being a failure I have no reason to be afraid of it confused13.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Aug 16 2009, 08:09 PM)
I am afraid of Mayonnaise. No Seriously. I freak out if Some one puts mayo on my food.

What's with people being afraid of mayonnaise? I know quite a few people now who are. Disgusted by it, I understand, but I guess until mayonnaise grows a face and yells at me for being a failure I have no reason to be afraid of it confused13.gif

When I was a child(8) My cousin gave me Head lice and My mom Used Mayo to release the eye from my hair. Form that day Forward When I see Mayo I thing of Head Lice! and them Bf them I was Cinderella in a parade My mom Washed my hair with beer and Mayo. So I hate beer too.

I also Hate lasagna because My mom made it and It tasted Horrible. That smell of it make me wanna Die!

No ill actually Freak out! My boyfriend didn't tell the teller at sonic what I wanted on my chicken sandwich and they put it on it and I screamed and Kicked my feet like a baby. I sear I went crazy on him and made him order me another on. I even hit him a few time. I feel badly I hit him but They changed the order.

QUOTE (Victoria's Ladder @ Aug 16 2009, 05:18 PM)

When I was a child(8) My cousin gave me Head lice and My mom Used Mayo to release the eye from my hair. Form that day Forward When I see Mayo I thing of Head Lice! and them Bf them I was Cinderella in a parade My mom Washed my hair with beer and Mayo. So I hate beer too.

I also Hate lasagna because My mom made it and It tasted Horrible. That smell of it make me wanna Die!

laugh.gif The mayo I understand but the beer no.gif tongue.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Aug 16 2009, 06:26 PM)

laugh.gif The mayo I understand but the beer no.gif tongue.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

i was watching the George Lopez show the other night.

he reluctantly let the cops into his house to arrest his mother.

the cops were white, and he warned them not to bother using pepper spray.

"we're mexican," he says. "that's like me spraying you with mayonaise."

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Aug 16 2009, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Aug 16 2009, 06:26 PM)

i was watching the George Lopez show the other night.

he reluctantly let the cops into his house to arrest his mother.

the cops were white, and he warned them not to bother using pepper spray.

"we're mexican," he says. "that's like me spraying you with mayonaise."

laugh.gif

Hahaha. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Aug 16 2009, 08:26 PM)

Beer is just too bitter.

QUOTE (Victoria's Ladder @ Aug 16 2009, 05:39 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Aug 16 2009, 08:26 PM)

Beer is just too bitter.

depends on the type of beer biggrin.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Victoria's Ladder @ Aug 16 2009, 08:18 PM)

crap. after that story, i'm actually turned off of mayo!

----------------

Now playing: Rush - In The Mood

via FoxyTunes

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Aug 16 2009, 07:07 PM)
I have never eaten a brussels sprout.  The smell alone is enough to dissuade me. 
I haven't had an egg, in recognizable egg form, in about 33 years, since I was 8.  I'll eat things in which eggs are ingredients, such as baked goods, but if there's even a hint of egg smell, taste, or even that unique eggy consistency (think quiche), it had better not come near my plate.

What the hell is that?!

QUOTE (furie @ Aug 16 2009, 09:12 PM)
QUOTE (Victoria's Ladder @ Aug 16 2009, 08:18 PM)

crap. after that story, i'm actually turned off of mayo!

----------------

Now playing: Rush - In The Mood

via FoxyTunes

Sorry confused13.gif

QUOTE (southernjim @ Aug 16 2009, 06:37 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Aug 16 2009, 07:07 PM)

What the hell is that?!

Quiche 062802puke_prv.gif laugh.gif rofl3.gif