"Sound & Vision"

cla2112

I was on the Rush page at VH1. com and couldn't help but notice they've got a new release due out on 3-22-05. They didn't have any info on any songs or videos, just the price. Anyone hear anything? 2.gif

QUOTE (cla2112 @ Mar 12 2005, 10:06 PM)
I was on the Rush page at VH1. com and couldn't help but notice they've got a new release due out on 3-22-05. They didn't have any info on any songs or videos, just the price. Anyone hear anything? 2.gif

My guess is that this is the remastered version of Chronicles though I have to say I'm surprised by the subtitle.... confused13.gif Sounds like yet another compilation release by Mercury....again.

The general belief is that this new release is the "Chronicles" DVD and 2-CD set packaged together in a slipcase. I won't be buying it, as I have all the studio and live albums, but whenever they release something like this, it always reinforces the burning question: "WHEN WILL WE GET OUR LIVE BOXSET AND OUR OLD CONCERT FILMS ON DVD?"

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Mar 12 2005, 07:35 PM)
The general belief is that this new release is the "Chronicles" DVD and 2-CD set packaged together in a slipcase. I won't be buying it, as I have all the studio and live albums, but whenever they release something like this, it always reinforces the burning question: "WHEN WILL WE GET OUR LIVE BOXSET AND OUR OLD CONCERT FILMS ON DVD?"

"WHEN WILL WE GET OUR LIVE BOXSET AND OUR OLD CONCERT FILMS ON DVD?"

fists crying.gif

QUOTE (pinkfloyd1973 @ Mar 13 2005, 06:13 AM)
QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Mar 12 2005, 07:35 PM)

"WHEN WILL WE GET OUR LIVE BOXSET AND OUR OLD CONCERT FILMS ON DVD?"

fists crying.gif

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Mar 12 2005, 10:35 PM)

In my opinion, Rush will release some old concert DVDs after they retire.

Once Rush retires, there won't be any new studio albums from Rush.

So after Rush retires, they might release some old concert DVDs to keep

their names on the new release shelves. Just my 2 cents.

I read where Geddy was discussing a DVD from older concert and video footage but they're being careful not to be releasing the same stuff thats already out there. I'm sure there are some things we haven't seen yet, and I've got about everything they've released. They don't want to be repetitious, which is one of the things that make the band so great and their fanbase so dedicated. cool.gif

Archived