The Hold Your Fire guy

Sark

Just who is the guy on the inside cover of HYF? He also appears in the Lock and Key video.

Great post!!! when I first saw it I thought of " DARRIN MCGAVIN" the actor. He played all kinds of rolls, most notably "the night stalker" 70's or 80's ? weekly drama and also the famous show "A CHRISTMAS STORY" as the father. Go to Google and type in his name then hit images> Tell me what you think trink39.gif

On the Power Windows site (www.2112.net/powerwindows), there is a different version of this pic where it has all these other album cover references...the Signals dog and fire hydrant are on the sidewalk, the GUP portrait is in one of the windows, the Power Windows kid is in another, etc. It's pretty cool.

Yeah, the PW kid has some memories. When it first came out , my friend and I would alway's say" who is that guy"? laughing of course. And if we were ever out hiking, fishing ect. and need binocculars 'did I spell that right"? we would alway's crack up and think of him.

I don't know if it's actually anyone famous but he sure looks familiar. I can see the actor's face in my mind but I don't know his name.

I think he's supposed to resemble a Vaudeville character. I don't know, I never thought much of it 'til I read this post.

Archived