Presto

rickyrob

This is a different album in remastered form!!

I have only had the vinyl edition since it came out, and I always hated the sound quality.

Hey, I can hear NOTES on this! Its crisp and sharp, and I can hear the WORDS properly. No longer do the band sound like they are playing in a padded cell with the door locked and Alex is picking notes using a ball of wool.

I like this now.

If they have managed to do this remastering Presto, what is VT gonna be like...............ooh I can't wait..... trink36.gif

I agree, but what I have noticed is the volume on the recording. It seems to be very low I guess that's the right term unsure.gif To me it is the only 2.gif album that I find myself having to turn up the volume out of the ordinary on my stereo. I hate it sad.gif Because I wub.gif this album!!!

troutman trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 11 2005, 02:31 AM)
I agree, but what I have noticed is the volume on the recording. It seems to be very low I guess that's the right term unsure.gif To me it is the only 2.gif album that I find myself having to turn up the volume out of the ordinary on my stereo. I hate it sad.gif Because I wub.gif this album!!!

troutman trink39.gif

I noticed this too. I put it in my CD Clock radio to come on this morning. I played it for about 20mins before I got up, then turned up the volume, but noticed that I couldn't get the volume up anywhere near as high as my other CDs.

I'm relieved!!! I am glad someone else noticed this, it is very anoying to me. That's why I don't listen to it as much as I would like yes.gif I had alot of special memeories during my life when this album came out. I wub.gif listening to it during winter that to me is when it is at it's best!!!

troutman cool.gif

I thought Presto was an albun full of mainly good songs but definately lacking a bit of oomph in the production.I managed to get a copy on vinyl and to me it sounds alot better(more bass,we must have more bass).

Chuffed to bits i got the remastered Counterparts-wow,does that go bang"! comp26.gif

I have to disagree with all of you. I always thought Presto had great sound. I really enjoy the sound of his bass on that album. A little on the treble side, but I love the sound on the original CD. Anyone agree with me?

Presto rules by the way!

QUOTE (Red Porschetta @ Mar 11 2005, 11:08 PM)
I have to disagree with all of you. I always thought Presto had great sound. I really enjoy the sound of his bass on that album. A little on the treble side, but I love the sound on the original CD. Anyone agree with me?
Presto rules by the way!

I always thought it sounded good, but the remaster sounds better to me.

Archived