Neil's books available

rickyrob

ohmy.gif Better check that again: ohmy.gif

Whooaaaaa!! We are completely sold out of this item. All 150 sets were purchased in the first 2 hours. Congratulations to everyone who managed to grab a set.

This is a set of Neil's three novels, all in hardcover, in a beautifully handcrafted slipcase. The slipcase shows the titles of all three books, as well as being individually signed and numbered by Neil himself! This is a limited-edition offering of 150 box sets only, so its 1/150, 2/150, etc. These are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Please excuse the wording of the notice below that says "Temporarily Out Of Stock". We are PERMANENTLY out of stock on this item. sad.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 11 2005, 03:12 AM)
ohmy.gif Better check that again: ohmy.gif

Whooaaaaa!! We are completely sold out of this item. All 150 sets were purchased in the first 2 hours. Congratulations to everyone who managed to grab a set.

This is a set of Neil's three novels, all in hardcover, in a beautifully handcrafted slipcase. The slipcase shows the titles of all three books, as well as being individually signed and numbered by Neil himself! This is a limited-edition offering of 150 box sets only, so its 1/150, 2/150, etc. These are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Please excuse the wording of the notice below that says "Temporarily Out Of Stock". We are PERMANENTLY out of stock on this item. sad.gif

2 hours !!??? doh.gif

2 hours eh? Apparently that's how long it took for GG to find out they were on sale.

You may thing she's crazy, but she read the fine print that said:

Neil's Bookset Addendum: If any one person buys all 150 sets, Neil will invite said person to ride on the back of his bike for his next cross-country trek, which will last as long as he pleases or until the next Rush tour, whichever comes first.

Edit: Sorry, but you're such an easy target GG <grin>.

QUOTE (metallithrax @ Mar 24 2005, 03:42 PM)
Just seen that there are 3 or 4 sets of the books for sale on ebay

Wow!

Just checked Ebay - I wasn't about to pay $250.00 from the Backstage Club, and I certainly wouldn't pay the $600 or $700 that some sellers are asking! OUCH!!

Let's do the math: The books are $25/ea. The slip cover might cost (on the high side) $15. That's $90.00 Now, I know that Neil's signature is *PRICELESS*, but I'm not going to pay over $150 extra for the books to get it. I certainly ain't paying over $500 extra for it! Especially since I didn't have to pay 1 single extra CENT to get Neil's autograph on my copy of Rhythm and Light.

I think it's a crime that Neil would do signed copies of one book for no extra charge, and charge so much for the others!!

(Just my $.02 worth - and you didn't have to pay extra for it!! tongue.gif )

Archived