"Take Your Fingers From My Hair" And Poke Them In

RUSHHEAD666

QUOTE (DonW @ Jul 31 2009, 10:40 AM)
I have worked with Randy Jackson and ZEBRA for 10 years now, helping get shows booked and promoted throughout the Midwest. I bring Randy to Dallas almost every year for solo acoustic performances - 3+ hours of old and new ZEBRA material in addition to classics by Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Pink Floyd and even a couple of Rush covers.

Randy also performs "The Music of..." concerts with symphony orchestras all over the country. Performances are mostly Led Zeppelin, but some shows are Pink Floyd, others are The Eagles, and a couple The Doors shows every year. See below for the websites.

www.thedoor.com - ZEBRA's official website
www.themusicofledzeppelin.com

When I asked Randy about the DT cover, he said, "Awesome job. The ending is killer!".

Don!

Like I have mentioned before, I remember when Randy came out to San Diego to do a Led Zeppelin Tribute concert. I was going to fly down to see that show with a buddy of mine who lives down there but I couldn't make it work.

I know that Zebra pretty much plays gigs only on the East Coast.

Is there any chance to see Zebra on the West Coast??????

I am dying to see this band.

I even have all the rare Japanese cd pressings of all their albums!!

Randy Rules!!

Take it easy.

Earl

Hey Don!

I have a great idea!

You and your people should contact Dream Theater and try and get Zebra on the bill as their opening act! Maybe if DT does a second leg perhaps! Then Zebra can travel all over the country!

I think it would be awesome! I would go in a heartbeat.

Zebra can perform "Take Your Fingers From My Hair" with the Dream Theater guys on stage!!

ROCK ON!

Earl

Thanks to the cover, I've Zebra's best of ordered.

Holy Shit my friend! What a trip! You got me! I forgot about this one! ZEBRA RULES!

Did you know that Rock Candy Records remastered and reissued the first two albums?

They sound amazing!!!

Personally I like their third album simply called "3."

Randy Rules!

Underrated!

Cheers!