Adrenaline Rush

yyzyy

A radio station in St. Catherine's, Ontario has a thing called the 'Adrenaline Rush'. Every weekday at 11:15pm, they'll play a song from Rush. BUT, it's not a song that they'll usually play throughout the day! Instead of playing the usuals...Limelight, The Spirit of Radio, New Wolrd Man, Closer to the Heart. They'll play stuff that isn't on radio...EVER! They'll play Witch Hunt, Test for Echo, La Villa!! And once, on the Friday before the Toronto show, I believe they played ALL of 2112!!!! I love this station! laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif .

Just thought I'd let everyone know about this. And just in case you are interested, In my local time tongue.gif around 11:15pm (I'd try to listen a few minutes earlier just in case), here is the site and you can listen to it.

I LOVE 97.7 htz fm...Enjoy...97.7 htz fm Just click on 'listen live', adn you're ready to go...

2.gif ON!!!

The A.R. was started by Brett Ness. I had the great fortune to be in the studio with him for one, let me and another friend pick the song. Brett is a GREAT person! with all the "Get the Led Out's" out there, I hope some more stations would do an A.R. type of nightly feature.

The A.R. was started by Brett Ness. I had the great fortune to be in the studio with him for one, let me and another friend pick the song. Brett is a GREAT person! with all the "Get the Led Out's" out there, I hope some more stations would do an A.R. type of nightly feature.

Ahhhh...the Brett Ness Monster!! He's a big Rush fan...And he did start up the Adrenaline Rush. Thanks to him, we here in Southern Ontario have the Adrenaline Rush,which I try to listen to everynight...Even though I have the whole Rush catalog, I just love hearing Rush on the radio. I don't know why, but I love it. And I like how they always say something afterwards about Rush...It makes me feel so proud to be a Rush fan!

trink39.gif to the Brett Ness Monster!

Archived