My collection is complete once again

Snowdog

A while back, some piece of rice broke into my truck, stole my stereo and all the cd's I had in the truck. Of course, most of my Rush cd's were in the vehicle. Slowly over time, I've rebuilt the collection and I've just "re-completed" my collection with the purchase of FBN and PeW. Don't ask me why PeW was one of the last to be bought, cause I don't know, it is one of my favorites.

But it is a day of rejoicing. The collection is complete once again.

653.gif trink39.gif common001.gif cheer.gif 1287.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Oh yeah, to the guy who stole my stuff upyours.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 9 2005, 10:43 AM)
A while back, some piece of rice broke into my truck, stole my stereo and all the cd's I had in the truck. Of course, most of my Rush cd's were in the vehicle. Slowly over time, I've rebuilt the collection and I've just "re-completed" my collection with the purchase of FBN and PeW. Don't ask me why PeW was one of the last to be bought, cause I don't know, it is one of my favorites.

653.gif trink39.gif common001.gif cheer.gif 1287.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Well done Snowdog.

I'm nearly there, well with all the CD's that I want anyway. I'm not interested really in the compilations. I've just ordered Presto Remaster on CD. After that the only one I haven't got on CD is Caress of Steel.

trink39.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif arrrgh! 1287.gif

Good work - I remember how pleased I was when I finally replaced all my old vinyl (everything up to Roll the Bones) for CDs.

Now I have them all on my Ipod so I can take them everywhere - including a 300 mile trip today which I ahve just finished.

Well done Snowdog.

I'm nearly there, well with all the CD's that I want anyway. I'm not interested really in the compilations. I've just ordered Presto Remaster on CD. After that the only one I haven't got on CD is Caress of Steel.

trink39.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif arrrgh! 1287.gif

Oh yeah, to the guy who stole my stuff  upyours.gif

Where I come from they're know as chavs mad.gif At least everything has been replenished! I myself have quite a way to go before I own every CD sad.gif

Glad to hear of the news Snowdog!! It's good that the collection is with you again. smile.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Mar 9 2005, 10:12 AM)

Get it. Now.

Speaking of being what you are! Indica...LOVE 'God of Balance', how he topples over and regains his balance!!! rofl3.gif Whoever made that one up...GOOD JOB

trink39.gif rofl3.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Mar 9 2005, 06:40 PM)
Well, look at the bright side... At least the guy stealing them was a Rush fan. tongue.gif

I dunno. I'd like to think a Rush fan wouldn't do something like that. wink.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 9 2005, 09:43 AM)

A suggestion; make copies of all your cd's and carry those with you. I did this because I work on a boat away from home for two weeks at a time and I always bring my entire collection with me which consists of about 150 cd's give or take. I didn't want the heartache of dropping them in the water or losing them if, Rush forbid, the boat sank. Just an idea.

Archived