Geddy and Alex

yyzyy

I was on Showtech Merchandising a little while ago looking at some golf stuff that I might be able to buy! And I was wondering. Do you think that Geddy and Alex, being golfers, use the R30 golf clubs, balls, towel, headcovers and putter? I know if I could afford them, I'd get them! Do you think they use those to play? I think so...What about you?

This is just a guess, but I'm guessing they wouldn't (use Rush clubs). It's kinda like when Geddy has mentioned a couple of times that if a Rush song is played at a party, he says he gets kinda uncomfortable.

They just seem the type of guys that like to "get away" from their work sometimes and not surround themselves with it. I know other bands/band members are this way, but doesn't seem like Rush imho.

cool.gif

Schro

I don't think so, I would imagine something like Taylor Made or anyone that the professionals use...In sports its more how you look as opposed to how you play..

I think I once saw some golfclubs on sale on Rush Backstage. You might want to check it out yyzyy. Hopefully I wasn't dreaming. 

I DID SEE THEM...that's what made me think of this post!! If I had the money, I'd get them!

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Mar 8 2005, 02:39 PM)
I think I once saw some golfclubs on sale on Rush Backstage. You might want to check it out yyzyy. Hopefully I wasn't dreaming. laugh.gif

My uncle would love thsoe!

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Mar 8 2005, 03:56 PM)
I think I once saw some golfclubs on sale on Rush Backstage. You might want to check it out yyzyy. Hopefully I wasn't dreaming.

I DID SEE THEM...that's what made me think of this post!! If I had the money, I'd get them!

yes.gif They sure are beauties. trink39.gif

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Mar 8 2005, 05:27 PM)
HAHAHAHAA....you'll look great, but you'll be horrible! Hey, better than not looking great AND being horrible!! 

Exactly!!!  You any good at golf? You play? 

Oh yeah...Been playing for 5 years now..I'm not horrible. But I'm not great...My best round ever was an 84 at a par 70 course!! Not too bad for a beginner!

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Mar 8 2005, 05:32 PM)
...Hit post before I finished...how about you NPF?

I'm pretty good. Used to be horrible, and then something went right last year and I started hitting the ball really well. My farthest drive is around... 200 I think. I don't really keep track of the score. I just go out and enjoy myself. Sometimes, however, that's hard to do... laugh.gif

HA...I would say I'm a hard hitter...220-250 I would say is what I usually drive...My putting! Excellent. By far my best attribute...Hey! Maybe I should get the Rush putter so I can look good!! rofl3.gif But my short game is what really needs work...My irons!

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Mar 8 2005, 05:38 PM)
HA...I would say I'm a hard hitter...220-250 I would say is what I usually drive...My putting! Excellent. By far my best attribute...Hey! Maybe I should get the Rush putter so I can look good!! rofl3.gif But my short game is what really needs work...My irons!

That's cool. I am horrible at my short game. Irons that is. It's the one thing I really need to work on. Putting and driving are good, but I dread the par 3s. laugh.gif

OMG....Posting this link is Evil! Being a huge golfer, I play 3 days a week and never knew such items were offered. I just ordered the head covers and towel. I play Ping i3's so the Rush clubs are a bit amature. I could buy the whole set of Rush irons for the price of 1 of mine !!! wink.gif

Thanks for the link.

Archived