Rate the last book you read

iluvgeddy05

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/1Subalbum/B5book2.jpg

Almost forgot about this. Jack, I don't know if you have the first one yet, but I recently finished Book 2.

I've been trying to review it for a few days now. It's kind of tricky without giving too much away. It's mostly Vir, as the cover suggests. He and three technomages cause a few 'setbacks' for the Drakh... wink.gif

G'Kar turns up near the end, at last! biggrin.gif He and Garibaldi go to Centauri Prime to investige the goings on. Then Vir gets together a few choice Centauri which I think will be the resistance movement that was mentioned earlier. Well, I'll soon find out - started the last book yesterday. smile.gif

Ya know how like the films on IFC or Sundance Channel are more like character-driven books, than, say, the plot-driven fluff coming ouf of the the Hollywood crap mill? I love me some real good reading books with them real smart character arcs developing throughout.

Ya'll might like to watch the type of independent fare coming from organizations like The Irish Film Board and/or The UK Film Council?...Do ya generally feel that Indy Films are much more fulfilling than them big, vacant, intellectually-stilted Hollywood clunkers?

Hmm, whaddaya say, is this something that ya might fancy, something up yer particular alleyway? If it IS, and ya happen to be of the female persuasion, then maybe we can go and grab a wee bite of something to eat, and then maybe have a look-see at the local picturehouse at a film or two...What says ya?

I would make for good company, be entertaining like some form of personally-assigned clown, and might even be willing to perform other tasks of general therapeutic value to the maiden if the chemical combinations are correct.

If this is something which might seem potentially appetizing to you, then please grab a form and take the written test. Vacancies are filling fast.