NEW MODEL of Neil Peart Drumsticks for 2009

PeartDrumsticks

Hello All!

I finally have the photo up on the main page of Neil's new 2009 model drumsticks at www.neilpeartdrumsticks.com

You might think it looks identical to the 2006 models ... there is a slight little difference to the sharp eye of a collector that makes it different. See if you can spot it?

Production of the Snakes & Arrows sticks stopped sometime in December 2008 and the new model production began in January 2009.

Sorry it took so long for me to get the photo up there but I have been crazy busy with my work. Been in and out of the country a lot over the last four months and now getting a little rest time.

The package of 2009 goodies arrived while I was gone and I just didn't have the time or materials in hand to get them scanned and posted.

Along with Neil's new sticks I got some other goodies ... one of them is this really nice stick bag that Pro-Mark introduced within the last year. THE PAD BAG! A stick bag with an exterior mounted practice pad. The bag I have is a PB-20. The larger of two sizes, the other being the PB-10.

Let me say this bag is awesome! Built well and I love the pad. You gotta check them out at your local store when you get a chance or online with your favorite store.

Gotta split for now ... thanks for taking the time to read this.

RUSH On!

-Michael cool.gif

Archived