2112 Sightings

Cygnus The God Of Balance

I'm sure there's a thread about this somewhere, but 3 times in the last 3 month's I've had random 2112 sightings. At first I thought I'd dismiss them but since they've been at different places and totally random, I thought I'd share them. First, at a recent college hockey game....

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb299/rock101dotnet/01-30-09_2010.jpg

The shots on goal remained 21-12 for about a minute.

Then recently while doing my online banking....

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb299/rock101dotnet/03-13-09_0738.jpg

My balance in this account was $2112.99.

My other "2112" sighting was a marker on a telephone pole I drive by every day. I tried taking a cell phone picture (like those above) but it didn't turn out. I'll get the digital camera out and take a pic of that some day.

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Apr 8 2009, 01:15 PM)
i've seen this thread 2112 times before...does that count?

ok ha ha, funny and clever and all, but you're clearly exaggerating.

my guess puts the number of times a 2112 sighting thread has been created to be somewhere between 1,500 and 1,600.

On my 26th birthday way back in 1990 I bought for my birthday present the newly released Presto along with A Show Of Hands. Both released in 1989. I had to wait for my birthday to justify the expense as I was way new to being a Father and provider and was understanding of the gravity of that responsibility. Anyhoo to make a short story long, the total bill for the 2 LPs with tax was $21.12. I kept the receipt for years after but it eventually got lost. But I still have the memory and the records. Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Anyhoo to make a short story long, the total bill for the 2 LPs with tax was $21.12. I kept the receipt for years after but it eventually got lost. But I still have the memory and the records.

I shit you not I had a gas pump click off at $21.12 one time. I was filling up from like 3/8 of a tank anyway. And it happens every now and again in stores. But never to a Rush related purchase!

• Like 1

I found an actual license plate from I think Saudi arabia, it was all fancy red and gold and yup... "2112"
  • Like 1