A Rush Moment

rickyrob

I was on my way home from work driving down the road leading to my street, playing my 2.gif CD boot of the UK R30 tour, when I saw a guy with a dog.....a dalmation dog. Now I don't see many of these around, it is quite strange, but this one was a perfect specimen, a complete pedigree I'm sure, he was beautiful...and what was playing on my CD.........Subdivisions laugh.gif

My 2.gif moment of today

Excellent...Once, I was listening to the radio, and Rush was on...Subdivisions (sort of a coincidence). AND I WAS GOING UNDER THE SUBWAY BRIDGE SHOWN IN THE VIDEO...it's on the DVP (Don Valley Parkway), which is a Toronto Highway...FREAKY EH???

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Mar 3 2005, 06:04 PM)
Excellent...Once, I was listening to the radio, and Rush was on...Subdivisions (sort of a coincidence). AND I WAS GOING UNDER THE SUBWAY BRIDGE SHOWN IN THE VIDEO...it's on the DVP (Don Valley Parkway), which is a Toronto Highway...FREAKY EH???

unsure.gif wacko.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Mar 3 2005, 04:26 PM)
Was it next to a red fire hydrant? tongue.gif

laugh.gif it was the only thing missing, but we don't have them over here. He was having a good sniff around though laugh.gif

QUOTE (purkitty33 @ Mar 4 2005, 09:47 AM)
I had a Rush moment last week when my daughter and I were in the car and i put in a RUSH cd and she said, "mommy, its Rush".

She is only 4 years old ! I just loved it.

We have a new Rush fan! LOL

AWWWWWWW!! biggrin.gif

I had a Rush moment last week when my daughter and I were in the car and i put in a RUSH cd and she said, "mommy, its Rush".

Love those Rushkids!!!!

QUOTE (Sweetmiracle @ Mar 7 2005, 01:27 PM)

Love those Rushkids!!!!

You can relate to this one, I am sure, SM:

It's very cool to listen as your son thumps out the bass line to Cygnus X-I cool.gif

laugh.gif

Every time I was on my way to taking drum lessons at some drum shop, before I switched, I would listen to Rush. And every time I would listen to Freewill I'd pass by this sign that said "Free Will Apartments" or something along that line. LOL

Every time I was on my way to taking drum lessons at some drum shop, before I switched, I would listen to Rush. And every time I would listen to Freewill I'd pass by this sign that said "Free Will Apartments" or something along that line. LOL

HAHAHA...I know exactly where you are talking about...It's on Yonge St.!!! I've seen that sign too!!

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Mar 7 2005, 04:42 PM)

HAHAHA...I know exactly where you are talking about...It's on Yonge St.!!! I've seen that sign too!!

Yeah thats where. LOL 2.gif 2.gif

Today in my Economics class we were "learning" how do file our taxes properly. On the tax return sheet my teacher gave us the address of the company was "2112, XYZ St." I just busted out laughing when I saw that...

Two occurrences recently

The first was not that unusual since the creator of the Simpsons (Matt Groening) is a RUSH fan. I was watching an episode where Homer is making a speech and he says ".... is not Grace under Pressure". A recent episode was also introduced as "there is unrest in the forest, there is trouble with the trees".

The second occurrence was more freaky.

I was entering Census details on my computer (name, address, etc) and I decided to play some music. Of course I put on a RUSH cd (Different Stages) and the next surname on my list was Rush, not a common surname in these parts.

My daughter's are 4 and a half and 1 and a half and they both love watching the RUSH video with the bobble heads. The youngest goes oooooooooooooooooooo when the bobble heads do it when the dragon is attacking the merchandise - so funny laugh.gif

I recently bought the bobbleheads and when my eldest saw them she nearly died - she couldn't believe they were 'real'!! "let me hold Alex, let me hold Alex - he's my favourite!"

Oh happy days biggrin.gif

Archived