ANIMATION - A Tribute To Rush Special Show Tonight

Kozmo4Rush

Apologies for the late post....(Been working them Angel's "overtime" - a lot, lately!)

ANIMATION, Chicago's Rush tribute band will be performing tonight at BADA BREW ("Better Beer!") in Crest Hill, IL. They'll be performing live with UNCLE DADDY (same guys, just different shirts!).

Show Info:

Bada Brew Bar and Grill

Saturday, 03-07-2009

Show time: 9:00pm

802 W. Theodore Street - Crest Hill, IL (Joliet area) - (815) 726-3401

www.myspace.com/badabrewbar

Tonight's show is a special one. It's Adam Gotheridge's (as Alex) last local show. Adam has been with ANIMATION for 4 years, contibuting to the efforts to keep "the music alive".

Also, part of tonights proceeds will be donated to help a few families in need. Particularly one Shorewood Illinois family who is out of work, on the verge of losing their house, PLUS the spouse just survived cancer surgery and the bills continue to rise! Your show admission will help spread the wealth to this family in dire need, according to the band's webpage.

Kozmo (that's me), will also be there to show support. I'll be bringing something along to donate. And maybe even give something away.

Come on out and wish Adam "A Farewell...".

ANIMATION has been performing live in the Chicagoland and Milwaukee areas for over 20 years. Their shows are jam packed of classics and hits spanning through Rush's 30-plus year career. A typical show lasts for over 3 hours!

For more band information, visit www.atributetorush.com.

Band photos here: ANIMATION LIVE PHOTOS

Thank you Adam for entertaining Rush fans for the last four years. Your contribution to the Rush scene is appreciated! You will be missed! I personally enjoyed watching Adam perfrom live, as he brought a unique playing style and personality to the stage. It was great!!!

See you there!

Kozmo

Archived