Just saying Hi :)

LerxstLady

For those who've not met me yet, I'm a non-recovering Lerxtaholic and unrepentant Lerxtophile. He inspired me to pick up the guitar myself, and no matter what else happens, I will ALWAYS be grateful to him for that - it's one of the things that's helped keep me sane smile.gif I'm homebound and disabled, so I have WAY too much time on my hands.

I run LerxstOnline: An Unofficial Alex Lifeson Fan Community, which is less a place for Lerxst Lust (I do enough of that at everyone elses boards), and more for discussion of his work and of guitar playing in general. (There is one forum for "tasteful appreciation of his non-musical aspects, however, so it's not ALL boring *g*)

I also run Fanlistings for the guys and Rush as a whole. Fanlistings are basically databases where fans can sign up to indicate they're interested in talking to other fans around the world, and then look other fans up to get in touch with them. If you're interested in those they're are:

and:
  • Rush News - Um, a Rush News site that doesn't have a cool name yet smile.gif

(Like I said, I have WAY too much time on my hands *g*)

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 9 2004, 07:18 AM)
Hey there Lady! smile.gif Don't I know you from somewhere? wink.gif

Oh man... I dunno.... there's something familiar about your name, but I just can't put my finger on it.... tongue.gif

Welcome, LerxstLady! What a pleasure to have you here!

I've met you informally on CP (over there I'm "Neil's Dreamgirl" ---actually EVERYWHERE I'm Neil's Dreamgirl, he just doesn't know it yet. biggrin.gif)

Please make yourself at home, and stop by often! Our "Alex Thread" is growing daily.

Great to see you.

hi!!!http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/bye.gif

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/cheers2.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Sep 9 2004, 10:41 AM)
LerxstLady nice to meet you, I'm indica. trink39.gif

bekloppt.gif yeppers me an indy both welcome u LerxstLady

bekloppt.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Looks like a fun crowd here smile.gif Good to see y'all, too!

AlexFinal.gif <---- Way too cool! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Sep 9 2004, 02:36 PM)
bekloppt.gif

Get ready for a 100-page Alex is hot thread. smile.gif

Indeed, what she said!!! laugh.gif wink.gif

Great to have you here, my friend. Always nice to see other CP pals joining in the fun. bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (LerxstLady @ Sep 9 2004, 01:14 PM)
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Looks like a fun crowd here smile.gif Good to see y'all, too!

AlexFinal.gif <---- Way too cool! laugh.gif

Hey LerxstLady, you know me as well from the CP board (same name as here) biggrin.gif U like the AlexFinal.gif that our lovely board admin RR made up so fantastically?

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 10 2004, 12:12 AM)
QUOTE (LerxstLady @ Sep 9 2004, 01:14 PM)
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!  Looks like a fun crowd here smile.gif  Good to see y'all, too! 

AlexFinal.gif <---- Way too cool!  laugh.gif

Hey LerxstLady, you know me as well from the CP board (same name as here) biggrin.gif U like the AlexFinal.gif that our lovely board admin RR made up so fantastically?

1-0-0-1, Ghostgirl and RR smile.gif

Archived