New Game: Guess where I took this Picture

Midway Hawker

Please guess where I took this picture (the new pic in my sig). I want the EXACT location I was at when I took this. There is NO prize for the correct answer. But the winner can feel free to post one of their own for us to guess. I will not give any clues at first, but will add clues as needed if you are all drowning in your pathetic answers. laugh.gif

OK, I hope you all understand the rules. Here we go:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/maxwelbd/02242005/ExitStageLeft.jpg

I forgot to mention that this is a genuine picture that I took with my own camera and has NOT been altered in any way (except for size reduction).

Good luck!!!!

2.gif

QUOTE (Red-Barchetta @ Mar 2 2005, 06:13 AM)
Disneyland.

Tomorrowland Terrace (assuming it still exists wink.gif ) , that stage that rises up out of the ground.

R-B

no.gif

But again you are very close. I feel a theme developing here.

I must say that if you have never been to this exact location and seen this for yourself, it will be difficult to give the exact location. Two people have guessed the "general" location.. Ok, so maybe more clues are in order....

This may or may not be an obvious clue, but this "attraction" has to do with a movie.

Ok, well I guess it is probably obvious that this picture was taken at Disneyland..

I was hoping someone who had been there would remember exactly where this is in Disneyland. If no one has, then it's just a guessing game so maybe I'll give the answer soon and just declare Digital Man the winner since he mentioned Disneyland first...

QUOTE (thestand @ Mar 5 2005, 04:07 PM)
I'm not sure of the location, but from the script it's written in, the attraction has something to do with The Wizard of Oz.

no.gif

But you're line of thinking is correct. The font of those three words is a clue to what movie this "attraction" is based on.

One more clue: The movie this "attraction" is based on was made in 1988 and starred Bob Hoskins.

QUOTE (BSG @ Mar 7 2005, 01:02 PM)
Is there an attraction at Disneyland based on "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"? If there is, that is my guess.

YEP, that's it. This photo was taken while in line at Roger Rabbit's Spinning Taxi ride. This is located in Toon Town in Disneyland. The line winds through a bit of a tunnel and there are many things from the movie to look at.

yes.gif

Ok BSG, if you'd like to post something for others to guess, feel free! unsure.gif If not, then anyone is free to post something... (or let the thread die if you wish). laugh.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Mar 7 2005, 05:34 PM)
No Earth, I don't want to let it die. This is a pretty neat thread. Umm................ gimme a few hours to come up with an idea. (I work slowly, ya see.)

HEY BSG!! I love your Avatar.. Were you about to call me an ARSE HOLE???

laugh.gif