Neil drops stick?

Two0neOneTwo

Yes, I hear it. The high hat disappears for a few beats, while he's probably reaching for a new stick. Nice find.

I've always been convinced Neil drops his stick on ESL's Xanadu. There is clearly a missed drum fill at 5:02.

My dad and I guessed that he broke a stick on "AFTK". Then again, neither of us are drummers. laugh.gif

Neil has dropped drum sticks before...but it is immediately replaced with a BBQ wing or lightly breaded breast with a mild lemon sauce.

QUOTE (Prince Sphinc-Tor @ Feb 12 2009, 08:37 PM)
Neil has dropped drum sticks before...but it is immediately replaced with a BBQ wing or lightly breaded breast with a mild lemon sauce.

laugh.gif

As great a drummer as Neil is - and personally I think he's the best in rock - he ain't too great at the old "toss a stick and catch it" routine. I've seen him miss sticks thrown, and I've seen him catch sticks awkwardly. Maybe it's like he's said in his books: he's not very coordinated.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Feb 13 2009, 04:42 PM)
As great a drummer as Neil is - and personally I think he's the best in rock - he ain't too great at the old "toss a stick and catch it" routine. I've seen him miss sticks thrown, and I've seen him catch sticks awkwardly. Maybe it's like he's said in his books: he's not very coordinated.

he is no TOMMY LEE, that's for sure laugh.gif

Archived