Help!

D-13

lol Gary as in my Acoustic electric guitar...yea I was trying it out with the ol' amp and it's not working! I checked the battery and I placed a new one in so thats not the problem...and it seems to me that its some connection from the battery to the pick up...sad.gif But I did notice that when I shake it...the battery is loose in there...its never done that before....so it's either the connection or something is wrong with the battery pack area...anyone know what the problem might be? *sigh* i'll probably have to go and take it in tomorrow and see what it is. sad.gif poor gary lol

fists crying.gif fists crying.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Feb 26 2005, 09:41 PM)
Wait a minute? You name your instruments?

heh yea it's a habit...

...whoops, I gotta go wax devun the snowboard...

yikes fing.gif fing.gif fing.gif fing.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edited by D-13

Well, I named my truck 'Kill You, Eat Your Heart, And Desecrate Your Corpse', so I see nothing wrong with naming a guitar 'Gary'.

D, gently scrub the battery contacts with a pencil eraser and see if that helps.

I got him fixed smile.gif ....a little wad of ducktape fixed the problem. It was a conenction from the battery to the pickup area....I guess the battery was loose or something...the guy was like either use some duck tape or pry back the metal that the battery rests on...and it works again! woot! smile.gif Wow they renovated their shop and it's sooooo nice now...so many guitars all over the place! drool1.gif drool1.gif biggrin.gif

D, I find it highly ironic that your guitar's name has the same name as my guitar playing brother and father! rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

But I'm glad that Gary is in good playing order again.....just like my dad, Gary wub.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Feb 28 2005, 01:02 PM)
D, I find it highly ironic that your guitar's name has the same name as my guitar playing brother and father! rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

K thats kinda crazy! laugh.gif

Glad Gary's feeling better, D!! biggrin.gif

i named my electric guitar "the trusty best buy guitar" since its from best buy biggrin.gif