Most beers you've ever consumed in one day?

barney_rebel

Most beers you've ever consumed in one day?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Most beers you've ever consumed in one day?

• 6 or more
    • 12 or more
    • 15 or more
    • 20 or more
    • 24 or more
    • more than 24

I've been known to knock back 24 pints or more on a day long session. Many moons ago, it has to be said.

I assume the OP meant pints, not pussy-whipped bottles of air and piss.

I think he means bottles.

I've been on a few outings where I've probably downed in excess of 20 pints but that was in my 20s.

I was on a lock in once at my local and was playing nine card don (similar to cribbage) with the landlord Colin as my partner against two mates. It was about 4 in the morning and I'd had about 12-15 pints of Stella and there was over £500 in the pot which we were winning. As the last few cards went down my partner suddenly realised that I had somehow managed to pick up the remainder of the pack and therefore we defaulted on the game. I was very popular...

Well, you literally added nothing to the topic. Zero. I believe there's a thread for non-drinkers. Try searching that one and relax your ulser. :)

Im sorry buddy,i see an option on the poll for ZERO so i thought it was OK to reply to this thread saying you dont drink! (As in ZERO)

I hope i didnt anger anyone...

Edited by Dude111

An 8 year thread resurection.

Ya I dont make a big deal about Dates ya know??

WHO CARES WHEN IT WAS LAST REPLIED TO!!!!! -- If you have something to add to the topic (And most of the links (if not all the main one (In the Opening post)) in it still valid) then why not?? Just because the thread starter MIGHT HAVE MOVED ON doesnt mean others wont benefit from it right??

On 1 site I replied to a thread once with NO REPLIES with a start date in 1999! (It was quite useful and the link posted WAS STILL VALID!!)

If you'd cared to read a little further in my post, you would have seen the next line, the one where I made fun of the "only" 8 year resurrection.

Not sure which links your talking about either, there aren't any link in the OP.

And no-one is really gonna benefit from a thread about how many beers people have drunk in one night.

P.S. Maybe you should start drinking, might mellow you out a little. :cheers:

Well over 30 at a few Rugby Tourneys. One case in 4 hours while crabbing with my father in law.

I drink very little these days.

Well over 30 at a few Rugby Tourneys. One case in 4 hours while crabbing with my father in law.

They don't serve beer in cases in English pubs...

I voted 0 (ZERO) as I cant stand the taste of it biggrin.gif

same here - yuck!

srsly, i tried a sip twice in my life - both times were so vile and disgusting i never went near it again.

So you only drink the hard stuff then Goobs? :macallan: ;)

I chose 12 or more. I am definately NOT a volume drinker, but over an entire Saturday I'm sure I've had 12 or more beers.. Any more than that and I wouldn't remember.

I had a friend in college who participated in a "24 beers in 24 hours contest". You had to drink one beer each hour for 24 hours. Drinking the beers was not the hard part. It was staying awake after around 18-19 hours!!! I did not participate but I remember waking him for his 20th beer.. He rolled over, threw up in a waste basket 062802puke_prv.gif chugged a beer and went back to sleep.. laugh.gif

Gotta admire that level of commitment!

Anyone ever shot gun a beer? That's something else that I used to be able to do back in the day. :LOL:

f**k that, it's a waste of beer. I may drink a ton on occassion but I try to savor every single beer.

This Saturday my friends and I are going to a beer garden that serves Chinese food. Up on that rooftop beer garden is tabehodai and nomihodai (all you can eat AND drink) with no time limit. It is not a place for people who don't like to eat and drink and can't hold their liquor. If you DO like those things and can drink a lot, then it's a great place to chill out and get a great view of the city skyline

They don't crab in England either.

Not following you?

I voted 0 (ZERO) as I cant stand the taste of it biggrin.gif

same here - yuck!

srsly, i tried a sip twice in my life - both times were so vile and disgusting i never went near it again.

Wow. "vile and disgusting?" I feel exactly the same way ... about Poopy Vous.

They don't crab in England either.

Not following you?

I think that Tony assumes that they don't play Rugby in the US.

• Like 1

In a full 24 hour day, 20+ on multiple New Years Eve's in the 70's, I would roadie for my friend John, who is blind.

Pick John and his equipment up and head for the venue, usually a bar. Set up, then settle in and start drinking,

John would have someone else help him break equipment down and get it home, which left us to go to wherever the party was after last call and continue drinking.

If we didn't crash at the party location, we were within staggering distance of our crash site, so crash for a few hours. Wake up, meet like minded people back at the party location and get a little hair of the dog,

Said like minded people would then hit a restaurant for breakfast. Back in those days I didn't get hungover, but would get a ravenous appetite instead,. I would easily polish off an omlette wiith a side of meat, potatoes or grits, and two bread items-one of them was usually a stack of pancakes. :cheers:

Edited by pjbear05

Definitely more than 25 in a day. Me and my drummer started early, around noon, and stopped when it was 5 in the morning. When it was time to get rid of the "evidence" we counted 71 beers. We had been in a bar and the bartender went with us home, and she only drank about 3 beers because it was late.

So 68 beers, 3 more and a pint each at the bar, shared between me and my friend :hail:

Wasn't hungover the next day, but I needed a lot of this :coffee: