Most beers you've ever consumed in one day?

barney_rebel

Most beers you've ever consumed in one day?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Most beers you've ever consumed in one day?

• 6 or more
    • 12 or more
    • 15 or more
    • 20 or more
    • 24 or more
    • more than 24

QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 15 2005, 02:11 AM)
If it wasn't for my friend drinking a few I would have polished off the whole case. My parakeet "JAKE' had died that day we had some great times together. he wub.gif it when I put on XANADU yes.gif . Anyway after I ran out of beer I started in on the "grand marnier" bad choice sad.gif The next day I had to be at work no exceptions, but their was no.gif way so I was fired. That night cool10.gif things couldn't have gotten any worse or at least for a while. The Broncos were beating my Raiders 24 to 0 at half time in Denver it was a lost cause or so I thought. But the raiders came back and won the game it was "exactly what I needed" at the time. Never pulled that sh** since trink39.gif

Hey, my parakeet 'Grommet' died last year, and she also loved to sing when I played Rush. Maybe she and Jake are sharing a perch in bird heaven, chirping along to 'Xanadu'.

I can smoke anyone's ass here at guzzling a beer. I can't drink quantity, but I can down one or two faster than anyone. I haven't met anyone that's ever beaten me. Seriously.

This big dude down in Cuba when we were on vacation was so sure he was gonna beat me. I smoked his ass 10 times over - all he could say was "I can't believe a chinese guy beat me at that"....

I drank 13 pints of Guinness one night in the first week of January when I was 24, and didn't drink again until October. To be honest, it was horrendous - spent loads of money, talked a lot of pure shite and was sick for two days.

Since the 10 month break back then, I've got very little tolerance, and on the rare occasion that I do go drinking, peak at about five pints (how that translates into bottles, I don't know).

Last time I did that, I got into a very spirited arguement with a friend about whether or not Cannonball was a proper Supertramp record on the basis that Roger Hodgeson wasn't on it.

Like I care about Supertramp??!! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

To be honest, my drinking days are over, these days I have the occasional beer for the taste.

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Mar 15 2005, 10:40 AM)
QUOTE (ES-335 @ Mar 15 2005, 10:35 AM)
I think it was 21 once when I was in high school ... but it may have been more. It was the only time in my life that I blacked out and couldn't remember much after about 9PM ... but my friends let me know smile.gif

You're lucky you didn't go to my high school you would have been bound, gagged and had your eyebrows shaved off, then thrown out on the front lawn naked tied to a tree. trink39.gif 1287.gif

ARUGH! sounds rough ... I was with friends though ... thank goodness.

It was a Friday in early August back in 2000, when me and some friends went to the Wacken Open Air the first time.

On Friday morning we started drinking and take it to a personal challange to be the last in line. So we drank the whole day and evening through.

Defenatly more than 24 that day. Some were smaller ones - 0.3 litre, the bigger part were 0.5 glasses at the festival area.

doh.gif Man what a horrible next morning. The only thing that helped that day was another beer. Took us the entire day to come through.

In 1996, I lived for a brief period of time in Canada. I rented a room in a very nice house. One of the other housemates took me out for "Canada Training". He said it would be on the enterance exam if I ever wanted to be a Canadian citizen! tongue.gif Yet, he wouldn't tell me what it was.

So, at 6 PM on the '96 version of Victoria Day, we started drinking at 6PM. At the end of the night, I had 15 bottles of Labatt Maximum Ice. I failed though. He had 26 bottles of Molson Canadian. I failed, because as I found out, you have to actually out-drink a Canadian, to pass Canada Training. Alcohol content in the beer doesn't apply! trink38.gif

The worst ever though, was drinking a bottle and a half of Crown Royal, 32 oz. size. I woke up after sleeping for 13 hours, still drunk. 1287.gif

An 8 year thread resurection.

BAH, I saw an 11 year resurection today on one of the other forums I frequent.

On topic though, I remember having 16 Pints one night (8+ litres)

Edited by metallithrax

36...but to be honest, it was ol' natty light so it wasnt too difficult. Happened way back in high school...had a beach party that started at 9AM...made it to 11:30 before i had to "return" all that i had consumed...i remember the number because i paid for a 24, finished that...then was given a 12 pack from an older guy at the party...since then i havent been able to get anywhere near that number...but then again im a bit more of a Passage to Bangkok kinda guy heheh
  • Like 1

Ya I dont make a big deal about Dates ya know??

WHO CARES WHEN IT WAS LAST REPLIED TO!!!!! -- If you have something to add to the topic (And most of the links (if not all the main one (In the Opening post)) in it still valid) then why not?? Just because the thread starter MIGHT HAVE MOVED ON doesnt mean others wont benefit from it right??

On 1 site I replied to a thread once with NO REPLIES with a start date in 1999! (It was quite useful and the link posted WAS STILL VALID!!)

Edited by Dude111

WHO CARES WHEN IT WAS LAST REPLIED TO!!!!! -- If you have something to add to the topic (And most of the links (if not all the main one (In the Opening post)) in it still valid) then why not?? Just because the thread starter MIGHT HAVE MOVED ON doesnt mean others wont benefit from it right??

On 1 site I replied to a thread once with NO REPLIES with a start date in 1999! (It was quite useful and the link posted WAS STILL VALID!!)

Wow, a little testy, are we? Who took a dump in your Cheerios, mate?

I don't drink beer, either- anymore. But Not because i didn't like the taste. I have a sordid history with it, and anything else I could get my hands on that had alcohol in it. An important part of my autobiography, receding further and further into the past.

The key to being a teetotaler is being a peaceable one.

Well, you literally added nothing to the topic. Zero. I believe there's a thread for non-drinkers. Try searching that one and relax your ulser. :)

I've downed a case in a night before. Can't do that at this point in my life, but back in the college days, that was fairly easy to do.

I've downed a case in a night before. Can't do that at this point in my life, but back in the college days, that was fairly easy to do.

Yeah...about the same here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/81806262.gif

*24 or more

*more than 24

My answer is 26...which do I choose?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/lolhammer.gif

Anyone ever shot gun a beer? That's something else that I used to be able to do back in the day. :LOL: