The moment I realized my youth was behind me

furie

When I woke up this morning I had a screaming headache, dry mouth, dizzy, and of course i vomited. A hangover. ME! I haven't gotten a hang over in years, and that last time, I truly deserved it. This time all I had done was have five or six, maybe seven Buds while playing poker. I knew drinking on a Monday till 2am was a bad idea, but holy crap man! And please let me say that I almost never drink Budwieser, it was all my friend had. The only AB beer i can drink is the Amber Boch.

There was I time I could polish off a 12 pack and be functional the following morning.

Pathetic. I have to either step up my drinking activities, or severly curtail them. I haven't decided which just yet.

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Feb 23 2005, 11:16 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 22 2005, 09:52 PM)
I blame it on the Bud. It's poison...poison, I tell ya!  062802puke_prv.gif

tongue.gif

If its free its drinkable yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

if its free..its for me new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (furie @ Feb 22 2005, 12:31 PM)
When I woke up this morning I had a screaming headache, dry mouth, dizzy, and of course i vomited. A hangover. ME! I haven't gotten a hang over in years, and that last time, I truly deserved it. This time all I had done was have five or six, maybe seven Buds while playing poker. I knew drinking on a Monday till 2am was a bad idea, but holy crap man! And please let me say that I almost never drink Budwieser, it was all my friend had. The only AB beer i can drink is the Amber Boch.

There was I time I could polish off a 12 pack and be functional the following morning.
Pathetic. I have to either step up my drinking activities, or severly curtail them. I haven't decided which just yet.

Dude, I'm telling you it was the Bud. Bud is your ticket to a hangover.. If I even drink just 1 or 2 Buds, I get a headache.. There is something in that beer that makes you sick.. I'm serious.

trink39.gif

This spring, I will probably drink a beer. Not Bud though. 062802puke_prv.gif

I will probably get me some of that Sierra Nevada stuff, now that's REAL beer there. trink38.gifhttp://img205.exs.cx/img205/6209/sierra6ib.jpg

Edited by Indica

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Mar 8 2005, 06:31 PM)
QUOTE (furie @ Feb 22 2005, 12:31 PM)

Dude, I'm telling you it was the Bud. Bud is your ticket to a hangover.. If I even drink just 1 or 2 Buds, I get a headache.. There is something in that beer that makes you sick.. I'm serious.

trink39.gif

I'll third that. Bud will always make me ill. 062802puke_prv.gif

I won't touch the stuff. Even if it's free. I'd rather buy my own.