Rush's merchandising team has gone too far now

PuppetKing2112

QUOTE (Indica @ Feb 21 2005, 08:26 PM)
I want some 2112 boxers.

rofl3.gif

I'd want some Vapor Trails boxers. Put a big animated vapor ball on a screen on the bum. Have it react to heat. It would ignite and spin around and change colors. Those would be some cool boxers.

QUOTE (RushGuru @ Feb 21 2005, 10:35 PM)
I want some 2112 boxers.

rofl3.gif

I'd want some Vapor Trails boxers. Put a big animated vapor ball on a screen on the bum. Have it react to heat. It would ignite and spin around and change colors. Those would be some cool boxers.

You guys would laugh at some of my boxers lol. I'm glad that no one can see them. laugh.gif

hmmm am I setting myself up here or what? http://www.abfnet.com/forum/images/smilies/033102stupid_1_prv.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Feb 21 2005, 10:26 PM)
I want some 2112 boxers.

Just don't ever wear them while playing Bangkok.

QUOTE (RushGuru @ Feb 21 2005, 10:35 PM)
I want some 2112 boxers.

rofl3.gif

Yeah they would! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I've actually managed to get ESL, P/G and ASoH on DVD. Ok, they're one's that I've burned myself and the qulaity isn't brilliant (the files I burned them from were intended to be viewed through Windows Media Player not a full sixe TV screen). However, if anyone's interested, I'd be happy to copy them as a stop gap if you send me the blank discs and return postage.

Archived