a great rush comeback

daveyt

will RUSH be great again?!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. will RUSH be great again?!

• yes!
    • NO
    • yes! and NO

no.gif no.gif no.gif This can't be a serious confused13.gif question? What the HELL KIND OF DRUGS are you on Man confused13.gif That has got to be the worst question I have ever heard in MY LIFE!!!!! NO WAIT... It is the the worst question I have ever heard in my life!!! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

AM I HAVING A FU***** BAD DREAM HEAR OR WHAT?? I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVEN WENT TO BED YET wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif

I voted NO. They suck. Bunch of show offs who lost their ability to show. Now what have they got????? 062802puke_prv.gif

They are still great, but i believe their peak was around the time Moving Pictures was released. They are still an amazing band, but remember, they are getting old just like the rest of us.

Rush is still amazing!!

Just listen to the bass lines in "Limbo!" It remains my favorite instrumental. Mostly because It's the only intrumental that I can't yet play biggrin.gif

And you really can't respect the Vapor Trails album unless you try to play it. With all the changing Time-sigitures... It's confusing.

Don't you even think they're losing an ounce.

Archived