I Love Mustard

sundog

This is a true story! ( at least as I have heard it!)

As ham sandwiches go, this was perfection. A thick slab of ham, a fresh bun, crisp lettuce and plenty of expensive, light brown, gourmet mustard.

With the corners of my jaw aching in anticipation, I carried it to the picnic table in our back yard, picked it up with both hands.... but was stopped by my wife who had appeared suddenly at my side.

"Hold Johnny" ( our 6 week old son)"while I get my sandwich" she said.

I had him balanced between my left elbow and shoulder and was reaching again for my ham sandwich when I noticed a streak of mustard on my fingers...

I love mustard laugh.gif

I had no napkin biggrin.gif

I licked it off unsure.gif

It was NOT mustard ohmy.gif

No man has ever put a baby downfaster. It was the first and only time I have sprinted with my tongue protruding... and with a washcloth in both hands, I did the sort of routine only shoeshine boys do, only I did it on my tongue!

Later, after she stopped crying from laughing so hard, my wife said, " now you know why they call it 'Poupon'"

rofl3.gif

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

oman rofl3.gif wacko.gif

Archived