Neil Peart's New Sticks for 2008

PeartDrumsticks

Hello All,

I've made a couple of small updates to the site.

I have received quite a few emails from fans asking what the new drumsticks are that Mr. Peart is using in some of the photos that recently appeared on RUSH.com. He is pictured using them in the Bubba Gump warm-up room. They're actually not a new product but the first time that Mr. Peart has put them to use. Specualtion amongst fans is that he will be using these for the upcoming Buddy Rich memorial concert.

I've made some new additions to the front page and you can now get a closer look at these "new" sticks here www.neilpeartdrumsticks.com

Also added some old packaging wrappers to the sticks page. These old wrappers were addressed differently over the years which serves as another way to help date your old sticks.

Added a couple more used sticks to the Peart 80s-90s section on the BIO page . I have some other celebrity used sticks to add soon once I can find the free time to scan them. Sticks from Kansas, Cheap Trick, Pantera, Heaven & Hell, Jethro Tull, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Lynryd Skynyrd, and Boston.

You might also keep an eye out on the FAN GALLERY page as I have a couple more photos to add some time this week. One of them is absolutely the coolest shirts made by a fan this year and scored her a pair of Mr. Peart's used sticks from the St. Louis show.

RUSH On!

Michael

Archived