Do you think..

yyzyy

I wonder if Geddy, Neil, or Alex ever came to this site to see what we are saying about them or what we have to say about Rush in general...What if someone on this board was Geddy, Neil, or Alex? I wonder.....

If they do... bekloppt.gif

The thought of Neil reading what I say about him... blush4.gif

Neil, I PROMISE I'm not just a groupie! I have a brain! biggrin.gif

Well if they do then they know what a lot of us look like. They may set up security during the next tour with pictures of all those lunatics at The Rush Forum with instructions to under no circumstances let any of them in. ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Feb 15 2005, 05:47 PM)
Well if they do then they know what a lot of us look like. They may set up security during the next tour with pictures of all those lunatics at The Rush Forum with instructions to under no circumstances let any of them in. ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif I doubt they would do that, considering we are some of the most loyal Rush fans on the planet! yes.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Feb 15 2005, 02:49 PM)
Well if they do then they know what a lot of us look like.  They may set up security during the next tour with pictures of all those lunatics at The Rush Forum with instructions to under no circumstances let any of them in. ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif I doubt they would do that, considering we are some of the most loyal Rush fans on the planet! yes.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

True, but we do lurk on fringe once in a while...

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Feb 15 2005, 05:58 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Feb 15 2005, 02:49 PM)

True, but we do lurk on fringe once in a while...

No way... tongue.gif

Hi. I'm Geddy's wife Nancy ....... Geddy doesn't log on to read it himself, but he does read over my shoulder sometimes. He's always asking what the NWW are saying about him!

{{Psst - SPIKE -- WAKE UP!! It's time for work. Hey - Stop Dreaming and get up!!}}

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Spike @ Feb 15 2005, 10:24 PM)
{{Psst - SPIKE -- WAKE UP!! It's time for work. Hey - Stop Dreaming and get up!!}}

Ugh.... I know that feeling. doh.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Feb 15 2005, 03:47 PM)

Damnit!!

Here I was going to break the agoraphobia, attend a concert, hold up a huge m***********ing banner with TRF on it.............

Damnit, Damnit, Damnit.

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 15 2005, 10:32 PM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Feb 15 2005, 03:47 PM)
Well if they do then they know what a lot of us look like.  They may set up security during the next tour with pictures of all those lunatics at The Rush Forum with instructions to under no circumstances let any of them in. ohmy.gif

Damnit!!

Here I was going to break the agoraphobia, attend a concert, hold up a huge m***********ing banner with TRF on it.............

Damnit, Damnit, Damnit.

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

It's OK Dweezil.... Aren't you a shape-shifting alien? You could just change to a different form, and thwart those face-scanning security cameras!!

AlienSmiley.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 15 2005, 10:49 PM)
confused13.gif I have no clue who Stan Getz is? confused13.gif

Stan Getz was arguably the best jazz saxophonist who ever lived. His style and phrasing were unmatched. He was so good it was ridiculous. He recorded "The Girl From Ipenema" which became a big hit, and is the song Alex referenced in his rant on Rush In Rio.

http://www.vervemusicgroup.com/images/local/vmgartists/1542d3d3-9f08-4b34-bddb-043a3cafdac4.jpg

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 15 2005, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 15 2005, 10:49 PM)
confused13.gif I have no clue who Stan Getz is? confused13.gif

Stan Getz was arguably the best jazz saxophonist who ever lived. His style and phrasing were unmatched. He was so good it was ridiculous. He recorded "The Girl From Ipenema" which became a big hit, and is the song Alex referenced in his rant on Rush In Rio.

http://www.vervemusicgroup.com/images/local/vmgartists/1542d3d3-9f08-4b34-bddb-043a3cafdac4.jpg

Sure. ya say that now....

In that case;

wub.gif lips.gif rose.gif heart.gif wub.gif heart.gif lips.gif rose.gif

I highly doubt that any of them come onto this forum. I guess to them it would be too self-centered, and being the awesome guys that they are, they would never do that.

It would be cool, however, for them to come onto the forum and see what we post. I would have liked to know what each of them though of my post-whoring habits if that were the case.

Archived