Moonraker's "Name That Rush Tune" #5

Moonraker

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Feb 17 2005, 02:14 PM)
I dont think any handicap should be placed, he just simply is good at it. You guys gotta pick up your pace if you wanna catch up wink.gif Besides, he already won this prize before 2 contests ago, I doubt he will participate much.

Yes. You are correct. I won't participate much, but I'll make a guess, just to play along.

Here goes nothing. My first guess. Its 10.30pm and I want to go to bed laugh.gif

1. War Paint

2. Crossroads

3. Lessons

4. The Trees

5. Color Of Right

6. Freeze

7. Best I can

8. The Necromancer

9. The Speed of Love

10.Vapour Trail

some are pure guesses 1022.gif

damn. laugh.gif stuck at 6. and now I can't try anymore until like 11:00 tonight. By then it will be solved. Harummph.

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Feb 17 2005, 02:37 PM)
Here goes nothing. My first guess. Its 10.30pm and I want to go to bed laugh.gif

1. War Paint
2. Crossroads
3. Lessons
4. The Trees
5. Color Of Right
6. Freeze
7. Best I can
8. The Necromancer
9. The Speed of Love
10.Vapour Trail

some are pure guesses 1022.gif

Sorry, I thought I replied to this earlier, I guess it didnt submit.

0/10 correct.

Keep in mind, you cannot make another guess rickyrob until 10pm your time (5pm EST, 2pm PST) tomorrow. Everyone else still has thier guess for the day.

ok, you know what, i take it back! i'll just go ahead & post it here..here you go:

1 How It Is

2 Limbo

3 Force Ten

4 Finding My Way

5 Cygnus X-1

6 Nobody's Hero

7 Ghost of a Chance

8 Digital Man

9 The Twilight Zone

10 The Speed of Love

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Feb 17 2005, 03:50 PM)
ok, you know what, i take it back! i'll just go ahead & post it here..here you go:

1 How It Is
2 Limbo
3 Force Ten
4 Finding My Way
5 Cygnus X-1
6 Nobody's Hero
7 Ghost of a Chance
8 Digital Man
9 The Twilight Zone
10 The Speed of Love

3/10 correct wink.gif

... why does it sound to me like there's only nine songs?

...Maybe the drum solos are two different songs... confused13.gif

alright...

1)How it is

2)Peacable kingdom

3)Need some Love

4)Ghost of a Chance

5)Mr. Soul

6)Countdown

7)Didacts & Narpets

8) By Tor and the Snowdog

9) New world Man

10) speed of love

Ya! Go me! Got the most so far... 653.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Feb 17 2005, 03:40 PM)
damn. laugh.gif stuck at 6. and now I can't try anymore until like 11:00 tonight. By then it will be solved. Harummph.

I see you've placed my .GIF into your signature. I must say, thank you. It is a massive compliment to my work. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Feb 17 2005, 09:11 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Feb 17 2005, 03:40 PM)
damn.  laugh.gif  stuck at 6.  and now I can't try anymore until like 11:00 tonight.  By then it will be solved.  Harummph.

I see you've placed my .GIF into your signature. I must say, thank you. It is a massive compliment to my work. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I love this gif bro. It's the best!!

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Feb 17 2005, 07:32 PM)
...Maybe the drum solos are two different songs...  confused13.gif

I found a nice little trick that will help you identify the beginning/end of each snippet:

It works in Quick-time player (there maybe more - but it wont work for me in any other music software)

If you open it in QuickTime Player, you will notice a couple of buttons to the right of the track progress bar. When you click on this, the progress button on the bar advances a fixed amount. I put the progress button at the beginning of the track and clicked the relevant button (one is forwards, the other reverse) and found out that it takes EXACTLY 30 clicks to progress the button al the way to the end.

So...this means its 3 clicks per snippet!

So if you want to advance to a particular snippet, just put the button at the start or end of the track and click the relevant amount of clicks until you reach the location you want to and press play - it works.

Unfortunately I didn't get any right mad.gif (and I thought I'd get about 3 or 4 too) sad.gif My excuse is that it was late and wanted to get some schla03.gif so I only had 30mins or so... moon.gif

laugh.gif

Hello everyone. I just want to announce that I will be helping Moonraker

answer your posts for part of the day. Just a reminder that each

person can only post one guess until 2 PM PST. If you post more than

one guess before 2 PM PST, then the subsequent guess(es) will not be answered.

Good Luck.

Edited by BB&B

QUOTE (RushGuru @ Feb 18 2005, 03:27 AM)
How it is
Lock and Key
Need Some Love
Ghost of a chance
Mr. Soul
Countdown
By-tor and the Snowdog
The Fountain of Lamneth: Didacts and Narpets
Ghost of a chance
the Speed of Love

4/10 correct

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Feb 17 2005, 11:48 PM)

I found a nice little trick that will help you identify the beginning/end of each snippet:

It works in Quick-time player (there maybe more - but it wont work for me in any other music software)

If you open it in QuickTime Player, you will notice a couple of buttons to the right of the track progress bar. When you click on this, the progress button on the bar advances a fixed amount. I put the progress button at the beginning of the track and clicked the relevant button (one is forwards, the other reverse) and found out that it takes EXACTLY 30 clicks to progress the button al the way to the end.

So if you want to advance to a particular snippet, just put the button at the start or end of the track and click the relevant amount of clicks until you reach the location you want to and press play - it works.

Unfortunately I didn't get any right mad.gif (and I thought I'd get about 3 or 4 too) sad.gif My excuse is that it was late and wanted to get some schla03.gif so I only had 30mins or so... moon.gif

laugh.gif

You did have 24 hours ricky, didnt have to guess right then and there tongue.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Feb 18 2005, 11:11 AM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Feb 17 2005, 11:48 PM)

laugh.gif

You did have 24 hours ricky, didnt have to guess right then and there tongue.gif

I know, I just like guessing.....its a chance (albeit small) of running off with the prize before any one else gets a go tongue.gif laugh.gif