The Rhyv Appreciation Thread

OriginalFan

I am so touched by Rhyv's thoughtfulness that I just had to start an entire thread just for her, to say THANK YOU!

I've been really sick since August 10th, including nine days in the hospital though I don't think anyone on the forum knew. But today I received a note from Rhyv asking "How are you?" with a hug, and it MADE MY DAY! I'm so touched that someone noticed I'd been absent from the boards for a couple of weeks...

Just another thing to love about TRF - amazing people and friends who can light up your entire day with just a couple of words of greeting.

Thank you, Rhyv, wub.gif you're so sweet!

Kismet

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Rhyv is a very sweet and wonderful girl. wub.gif She sometimes sends me very nice messages as well. biggrin.gif

And Kismet, I didn't know you were sick, I hope you're feeling better now. hug2.gif

Rhyv sent me a PM today.

She's a loverly person and I want to get to know her better. smile.gif

OF, feel better soon!

Kismet:

Oh!

That was a great adorable surprise! smile.gif

I'm happy for that, thanks. cheer.gif

hug2.gif

- Hey Lerxter! - bekloppt.gif Nice to meet you. trink39.gif

- Hey Jaye! bekloppt.gif hug2.gif

- Imperatrix, thanks for you too. We'll surely have many opportunities to talk! hug2.gif

Rhyv sent me a very, very sweet PM today as well! She is an awesomely thoughtful and compassionate person! yes.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Aug 29 2008, 04:24 PM)
OriginalFan! Hope you're feeling better!!! I'm not sure I know Rhyv but Kismet knows how to start righteous threads. She shure does sound nice smile.gif

trink39.gif and trink38.gif Rhyv!!! bekloppt.gif

blush4.gif

Thank you, Lerxster, I'm feeling better.

K

I'm glad there's a thread that I can say this to you, Rhyv....

I've seen several of your posts. You seem to have a very calming, serene way about you. Your words are very calming and I find that rare and wonderful! wub.gif rose.gif

Kismet, I wish you well rose.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Sep 1 2008, 02:07 PM)
I'm glad there's a thread that I can say this to you, Rhyv....

I've seen several of your posts.  You seem to have a very calming, serene way about you.  Your words are very calming and I find that rare and wonderful! wub.gif  rose.gif

Oh, thank you very much, Daylin!

Your words mean a lot. hug2.gif

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Aug 31 2008, 06:21 AM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Aug 29 2008, 04:24 PM)
OriginalFan! Hope you're feeling better!!! I'm not sure I know Rhyv but Kismet knows how to start righteous threads. She shure does sound nice  smile.gif 

trink39.gif and trink38.gif Rhyv!!! bekloppt.gif

blush4.gif

Thank you, Lerxster, I'm feeling better.

K

Glad to hear K, new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif and bekloppt.gif

And bekloppt.gif ryhv. I pronounce your handle "Riv" (in my head that is), as in "the RIVer". Is that too much information? Anyway, nice PMing with you the other day. cool.gif

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Sep 3 2008, 01:45 PM)
bekloppt.gif Rhyv!!

You appreciated me so I'd thought I'd return the favor! biggrin.gif

Matt: Hello, nice to see you here too. bekloppt.gif

Imperatrix's husband. smile.gif All right that's cool. She nees someone like you to support her. cool.gif

Rushbass: You're welcome. I surely was thoughtful, for you, pthers and anothe person that lives somewhere closer. I'm happy it's all gone now and you'll continue your life again with no hurricanes. smile.gif

Lerxster: You pronounce my username the as the *RIV* in the word *river*. You got it! tongue.gif

PhilCastro: Lol. Welcome on the thread too. cool.gif

bekloppt.gif

I really appreciate the Rush internet friends I made here. You're very, very cool!

hug2.gif

laugh.gif rhyvvy!!!!! bekloppt.gif wub.gif

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/LadyApril_2006/Palintology%20II/brazil.png

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif trink39.gif

Here it is! Why the hell is your thread in here? I'm never in here. I was trying to find you thread and thought it was gone laugh.gif

You are good at hiding. I found you all the way in frikkin Brazil and now you thread is in this area unsure.gif

Hiya Rhyvvy !!!! bekloppt.gif wub.gif

Happy Friday Rhyvvy smile.gif wub.gif bekloppt.gif hug2.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

Here is for a Happy Saturday laugh.gif

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/LadyApril_2006/RUSH/Geddy-Obscene1-1.gif

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif common001.gif common001.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif popcorn.gif

Archived