• Created
  • Last Reply

I currently own 2 shirts...

This one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/rushengal/Picture023.jpg

and this one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/rushengal/Picture0011.jpg

Hoping to eventually build my collection

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Feb 24 2005, 10:12 PM)
QUOTE (rushengal @ Feb 24 2005, 09:46 PM)

ohmy.gif that's the one i have!! did you get yours from hot topic?

Unfortunatly... I don't have acess to a Hot Topic... I got it at T-Shirt Gallery... My one stop shop for Rock T-Shirts

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Feb 24 2005, 07:31 PM)
You say you're having them made, sfuentes? Who's making those for you? Is it a local shop? Nice job, anyway! They look like some of the ones from the Rush Backstage Club

I've only made two. The one with just the Red Star and the Different Stages shirt. The others I get from the Rush Backstage Club.

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Feb 24 2005, 06:31 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 24 2005, 09:29 PM)
WOW!!!! I want all of those!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Me too. Alright D, let's plan to sneak into his house in the middle of the night and... ph34r.gif biggrin.gif

I'll be waiting...

Holy crap man! And i thought i had a lot of Rush shirts.

...although i've got like three and have been meaning to get some new ones!

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Feb 24 2005, 10:33 PM)
QUOTE (afansince74 @ Feb 24 2005, 07:31 PM)
You say you're having them made, sfuentes?  Who's making those for you?  Is it a local shop?  Nice job, anyway!  They look like some of the ones from the Rush Backstage Club

I've only made two. The one with just the Red Star and the Different Stages shirt. The others I get from the Rush Backstage Club.

Those are awesome sfuentes! Very nice collection. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Mine's not quite that big sad.gif

QUOTE (rushengal @ Feb 24 2005, 10:27 PM)
Unfortunatly... I don't have acess to a Hot Topic... I got it at T-Shirt Gallery... My one stop shop for Rock T-Shirts

ah, so sad! hot topic is so expensive for rock shirts, but they've got some awesome ones. i paid $20 for mine.. scared.gif

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Feb 25 2005, 06:52 AM)
QUOTE (rushengal @ Feb 24 2005, 10:27 PM)

ah, so sad! hot topic is so expensive for rock shirts, but they've got some awesome ones. i paid $20 for mine.. scared.gif

Wow, 20 bucks for a t-shirt? sad.gif If its good quality, I suppose, it's worth it smile.gif

QUOTE (Let The Fray Begin @ Feb 25 2005, 06:56 AM)
If its good quality, I suppose, it's worth it smile.gif

it is, man. i'm having a love affair with it, it's SOOOO incredibly comfortable, & it matches my eyes..i'd never pay that much for another one, but this one was worth every penny! yes.gif i know, i'm retarded, i should've gotten it online or something..but i HAD to have it then & there.

QUOTE (rushengal @ Feb 24 2005, 06:46 PM)
I currently own 2 shirts...
This one...

I just bought this brown one a week or two ago...

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Feb 25 2005, 07:52 PM)
QUOTE (Let The Fray Begin @ Feb 25 2005, 06:56 AM)
If its good quality, I suppose, it's worth it smile.gif

it is, man. i'm having a love affair with it, it's SOOOO incredibly comfortable, & it matches my eyes..i'd never pay that much for another one, but this one was worth every penny! yes.gif i know, i'm retarded, i should've gotten it online or something..but i HAD to have it then & there.

20 bucks isn't so bad.... those tattoo t-shirts that barney posted earlier ran like 80 bucks per tongue.gif that's more than I pay for t-shirt, pants and socks!

I currently have:

Starman (Black, no dates, Permanent Waves style "RUSH" in red above the starman)

R30 Dragon

Brown 76 Starman from hot topic (my favourite)

Power Windows

Presto

Roll the Bones

The last 3 I got from a guy in a boot trade...I'll be 16 this summer and get a job and when I do I will order every single shirt from Rush Backstage Club. Fo Shizzle.

Archived