How did you

Alsgalpal

I came up with Alsgalpal because I wished I was Al's gal pal. It has a catchy sound to it, and it doesn't roll off the tongue... tongue.gif So, to those that know me, they have nicked me AGP.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mine is super-old, from about 7th grade when i joined rush.net..i used to say happy smiles all the time in 6th grade, & earned the nickname. i'm known for my weird nicknames..my friends call me roy, carolynn, nn, hma#2, & 'that bass guitarist' laugh.gif i'd love to change my screename, but i to keep it so that maybe somebody can recognize me. wink.gif tongue.gif

sfuentes, i've always wondered what that means. is that like..SFuentes then? where'd you come up with the -uentes?? confused13.gif

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Feb 12 2005, 05:35 PM)
mine is super-old, from about 7th grade when i joined rush.net..i used to say happy smiles all the time in 6th grade, & earned the nickname. i'm known for my weird nicknames..my friends call me roy, carolynn, nn, hma#2, & 'that bass guitarist' laugh.gif i'd love to change my screename, but i to keep it so that maybe somebody can recognize me. wink.gif tongue.gif

sfuentes, i've always wondered what that means. is that like..SFuentes then? where'd you come up with the -uentes?? confused13.gif

Heh, maybe I wasn't clear enough.

It's supposed to be my real name

Sterling Fuentes.

I too would like to know what a -uentes is.

Ummm ppl on RT started calling me D (from Drummer_13) and I was too lazy to write the whole thing in....so I just put 13 at the end...why 13?....cuz some unknown force made me do it....

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Feb 12 2005, 06:55 PM)
mine is super-old, from about 7th grade when i joined rush.net..i used to say happy smiles all the time in 6th grade, & earned the nickname.  i'm known for my weird nicknames..my friends call me roy, carolynn, nn, hma#2, & 'that bass guitarist'  laugh.gif  i'd love to change my screename, but i to keep it so that maybe somebody can recognize me.  wink.gif  tongue.gif

sfuentes, i've always wondered what that means.  is that like..SFuentes then?  where'd you come up with the -uentes??  confused13.gif

Sterling Fuentes.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

You rock, brother.

1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Feb 12 2005, 08:55 PM)

Sterling Fuentes.

laugh.gif i got it now..thanks man cool.gif i think you made dweezil giggle.. tongue.gif

QUOTE ("D-13")
why 13?....cuz some unknown force made me do it....

icon_really_happy_guy.gif you make me laugh!! tongue.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Feb 12 2005, 08:55 PM)
mine is super-old, from about 7th grade when i joined rush.net..i used to say happy smiles all the time in 6th grade, & earned the nickname.  i'm known for my weird nicknames..my friends call me roy, carolynn, nn, hma#2, & 'that bass guitarist'  laugh.gif  i'd love to change my screename, but i to keep it so that maybe somebody can recognize me.  wink.gif  tongue.gif

sfuentes, i've always wondered what that means.  is that like..SFuentes then?  where'd you come up with the -uentes??  confused13.gif

Sterling Fuentes.

Settle down Sterling biggrin.gif 1287.gif

This is my AIM name...needed something Rush related, so I was looking at the album covers for ideas and on the AFTK cover I noticed the king in the chair had marrionette strings...that plus I saw an ad in the paper for a local Rush tribute band called Puppet King.

The 2112 is so that people who didn't get it would.

The name Rhiannon was given to me by an old boyfriend.

We were listening to the radio when Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac came on.

He said" That's You! You're Rhiannon!"

Rivendell is where I live. In the woods "by loud water's flow..."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v394/Rhiannon_of_Rivendell/rhiannon_1.jpg

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Feb 12 2005, 07:06 PM)
http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00004SH4V.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

No more need be said  tongue.gif

Roger that. yes.gif

I just made mine up one day when I had Rush on the brain. I saw a semi trailer that said "Rollins," and started grinnin "Rolinda...Rolinda Bonz." biggrin.gif It was a coupla months before I found a place to use it.

Well, my nickname in my hometown's Rat.

Linked to my several traits of rats - Lots of hair... Insanity due to rabies... Front fangs... and frighteningly mighty in problem solving.

Plus the simple fact that... I like rats! tongue.gif

And since Caress of Steel is my favorite album, I just made it Steel Rat.

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Feb 12 2005, 10:02 PM)
Well, my nickname in my hometown's Rat.

Linked to my several traits of rats - Lots of hair... Insanity due to rabies... Front fangs... and frighteningly mighty in problem solving.

Plus the simple fact that... I like rats! tongue.gif

And since Caress of Steel is my favorite album, I just made it Steel Rat.

You forgot to add how cute you are!!

Love ya, brother Rat. bekloppt.gif

Archived