How did you

Alsgalpal

Mine comes from a character on the television show Andromeda named. . . you guessed it, Trance laugh.gif Not really Rush related I know, but it just sort of struck a chord with me and so I decided to use it. Have to say the nicknames that have come from it are quite funny laugh.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 13 2005, 12:10 AM)
QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Feb 12 2005, 10:02 PM)
Well, my nickname in my hometown's Rat.

Linked to my several traits of rats - Lots of hair... Insanity due to rabies... Front fangs... and frighteningly mighty in problem solving.

Plus the simple fact that... I like rats! tongue.gif

And since Caress of Steel is my favorite album, I just made it Steel Rat.

You forgot to add how cute you are!!

Love ya, brother Rat. bekloppt.gif

wub.gif

Dweezil, stop it!! tongue.gif

You're making me blush >.<

You know that when you say stuff like that, I can't help but love you back!

... Nobody better make a "LURVE" shack about this! O.o

I'll hurt you!!

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ Feb 13 2005, 01:43 AM)
QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Feb 13 2005, 01:41 AM)
... Nobody better make a "LURVE" shack about this! O.o

I'll hurt you!!

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Calling Kazzman........ ph34r.gif wink.gif

O.O

Don't you TOUCH it!

tongue.gif

Well my screen name I came up with by the guitars I play as you can see in my avatar,Gibson Bullseye Les Paul Signature Customs(Zakk Wylde)models....he is one of my favorite guitarist as is Alex Lifeson,Slash'and Randy Rhoads....but I am a Les Paul player and I love the Zakk les paul sig series cause of the maple necks they h ave,cause gibson quit making the maple necks on customs in 1979,and I also like the EMG pickups.oops....sorry I got carried away lol!!!! anyway...........Bullseye comes from my guitars laugh.gif laugh.gif

I came up with mine by putting two Rush song titles together: "Ghost of a Chance" and "Ghost Rider". It's especially apt because I'm a motorcycle rider myself. Anyone know how I can get the cover of the book printed on the back of my jacket? I have a leather riding jacket and I want to start putting buttons and patches of the places I've been to on it. I would love to have the cover of Ghost Rider on the back but haven't quite figured out how.

Having found and signed up to Counterparts in May last year, I had never used a forum before and had no concept of avatars, usernames etc, so I just used "donalk"(my first name and first letter of my surname.)

When I came over here in August, I decided to concoct a name in the Irish language. "Madra Sneachta" translates literally as Dog of Snow, and as the noun always precedes the adjective/adverb in Irish, that's the closest you'll get to "Snow Dog"

I make my living working with computers & networks, plus it's a great song...My close friends call me a geek, with affection of course, so it's the perfect name for me.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Feb 13 2005, 11:28 AM)
I make my living working with computers & networks, plus it's a great song...My close friends call me a geek, with affection of course, so it's the perfect name for me.

I'm a bitch.

I love name calling. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 13 2005, 01:31 PM)

I'm a bitch.

Warm and fuzzy? You wouldn't happen to be getting all mouldy would you??? unsure.gif

laugh.gif

Don't change Dweez, you rock!!! wub.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Feb 13 2005, 11:33 AM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 13 2005, 01:31 PM)

I'm a bitch.

Warm and fuzzy? You wouldn't happen to be getting all mouldy would you??? unsure.gif

laugh.gif

Don't change Dweez, you rock!!! wub.gif

I like being mouldy.

It sounds comforting?

Archived