the "random music thoughts" thread

fledgehog

On a whim I decided to start playing through the "Machine Fish" album by Galactic Cowboys, which is probably the heaviest album I own (while still quite melodic :) )... The music is more appealing than usual right now, because I had a very angry day.

I get metalheads, I really do... I just can't devote my entire being to this attitude is all :P

I have to say after months of trying......cause i'm open to anything at first. The band Lacuna Coil just are not for me. I can't get behind the faux dark, Gothic brooding hard-ish rock genre. Sure there was an initial enjoyment factor. But there's just not much beneath the surface.

Mick

I was listening to an old mix and came across "Topaz" by the B-52s. Hadn't heard that in a long time. Love that song.

Ok so i've been obsessed with Elvis Costello as of late. I'd been a fan since my early 20's. picked him back up recently. Dude's amazing. I've been a part of many many music forums. And he hardly get's mentioned ever. Massive over sight. What a wide and varied discography. Let's see. This years Model, Armed Forces, Get Happy, Imperial bedroom, King of America, Blood and Chocolate. And there's more. Just know he's amazing and under appreciated. Cause i never. see him mentioned on forums.

Mick

Ok so i've been obsessed with Elvis Costello as of late. I'd been a fan since my early 20's. picked him back up recently. Dude's amazing. I've been a part of many many music forums. And he hardly get's mentioned ever. Massive over sight. What a wide and varied discography. Let's see. This years Model, Armed Forces, Get Happy, Imperial bedroom, King of America, Blood and Chocolate. And there's more. Just know he's amazing and under appreciated. Cause i never. see him mentioned on forums.

Mick

Clowntime is Over. That's all...

• Like 1

Mick

It was a fine idea at the time, now it's a brilliant mistake...

• Like 1

Mick

This Year's Model holds its own against any classic album. ANY CLASSIC ALBUM.

• Like 1

It's weird.......i just went through a little period where i was temporarily sick of music. Which is why my posting on the bored has been sparse. just no music on for a while. Didn't want to hear any. Didn't wanna talk about any. It passed though, lol

Mick

• Like 3