What's in the NAME

JoDay

It's in both male and female now. (Same interpretation under both)

However, I don't think it describes Geddy Lee very well.

(Interestingly - when I put in my name, it was a very close description of myself. Spooky!!)

ph34r.gif

Although the name ***** creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, it can cause an unscrupulous, materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive system, worry, and mental tension. ohmy.gif

Your name ***** gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake. Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken. This name has allowed you to develop depth and breadth of mind. You are able to retain facts, to grasp new information to your existing store of knowledge.

I don't like this.

QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 11 2005, 07:05 PM)
Although the name ***** creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, it can cause an unscrupulous, materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive system, worry, and mental tension. ohmy.gif

Your name ***** gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake. Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken. This name has allowed you to develop depth and breadth of mind. You are able to retain facts, to grasp new information to your existing store of knowledge.

I don't like this.

Excellent. They got cher number, Dweez. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Although the name Rolinda creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others. 19.gif This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the lungs (that's not from my name cool10.gif ) heart, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head. doh.gif

As Rolinda you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors. All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature. yes.gif Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech pokey.gif and although you are easily offended by others ohmy.gif , you do not show it tongue.gif . You crave affection and understanding drool1.gif , but rarely find it sad.gif as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof. cool.gif

The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature. confused13.gif

Although the name Michelle* creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses and accidents to the head, and the elimination system.

Your first name of Michelle has made you a hard worker with a meticulous sense of detail. You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings. You could be inventive along scientific or practical lines. You are stable, trustworthy, homeloving, and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others. You resist change.

Accidents to the head and weakness in the elimination system? That's pleasant. tongue.gif

I have to admit the second paragraph is dead-on.

*Started to blank out my name, but...I think the secret's out. smile.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Feb 12 2005, 10:34 AM)
Although the name Rolinda creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others. 19.gif This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the lungs (that's not from my name cool10.gif ) heart, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head. doh.gif

As Rolinda you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors. All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature. yes.gif Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech pokey.gif and although you are easily offended by others ohmy.gif , you do not show it tongue.gif . You crave affection and understanding drool1.gif , but rarely find it sad.gif as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof. cool.gif
The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature. confused13.gif

ohmy.gif Do you and I have the same name? Cause thats exactly what it said when I put in MY name! ohmy.gif

QUOTE (xanadu66 @ Feb 14 2005, 06:52 PM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Feb 12 2005, 10:34 AM)
Although the name Rolinda creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.  19.gif This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the lungs (that's not from my name  cool10.gif ) heart, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.  doh.gif

As Rolinda you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors. All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature.  yes.gif Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech  pokey.gif and although you are easily offended by others ohmy.gif , you do not show it  tongue.gif . You crave affection and understanding drool1.gif , but rarely find it  sad.gif as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof.    cool.gif 
The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature.  confused13.gif

ohmy.gif Do you and I have the same name? Cause thats exactly what it said when I put in MY name! ohmy.gif

Far out. Prolly not, though, because I typed in Rolinda.

Did you type in Xanadu? laugh.gif

I've read tons of books and sites on this subject, and you know, I have a very common first name. Somehow even the meanings of it in its original language have differed from a source to source, let alone other supernatural stuff it's supposed to bring along...

I do believe that names have a power over people. Hence all the stagenames and such.

I think that if we take statistics, we probably can compile a list of the most common names and the most common factors people who have this name share. A Russian writer called Boris Higir did just that, he used research and experience to compile his famous (in Russia) books. But...

When we talk about rare names (how many Geddies do you know, for instance? I can recall only one. Maybe there are several kids now in the world named after him, tho), statistics won't help. So I don't think that the authors of this site have a ton of knowledge about what they're writing about. Unless they're Rush fansm of course. Can someone who is not a Rush fan come up with this name for inclusion in the database? This is what makes the most interesting question, to me.

Archived