Moonraker's "Name That Rush Tune" #4

Moonraker

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Feb 12 2005, 12:03 PM)
QUOTE (RushGuru @ Feb 12 2005, 07:40 AM)
Dammit. I was doing pretty good on this one. Ah well. Congrats Sfuentes. trink39.gif  applaudit.gif

Alright, because I won, I don't feel like I can take this prize consiously. I said that I would only make a few guesses, but I made like 12. I'm sorry to everyone who I disappointed. I hope I can be forgiven in your eyes... I feel very bad. sad.gif

laugh.gif

Your Tshirt is on the way - you aren't allowed to feel bad for WINNING. no.gif

trink39.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Feb 12 2005, 10:15 AM)
Dammit. I was doing pretty good on this one. Ah well. Congrats Sfuentes. trink39.gif  applaudit.gif

Alright, because I won, I don't feel like I can take this prize consiously. I said that I would only make a few guesses, but I made like 12. I'm sorry to everyone who I disappointed. I hope I can be forgiven in your eyes... I feel very bad. sad.gif

laugh.gif

trink39.gif

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif YOU WON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

........ ohmy.gif

........ ohmy.gif

congrats lol laugh.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Feb 12 2005, 12:15 PM)

laugh.gif

trink39.gif

Awww, can't we make him feel a little bad for winning? It's so fun!

Just kidding sfuentes - congrats my man, you rule.

cool.gif

Schro

P.S. I worked on this for about 15 minutes before I was abducted by my wife. Normally I might have protested, but being as I had just spent $200 that weren't exactly approved by the finance committee on a bass amp, I decided not to resist.

Woke up and sfuentes had nailed it. Doh!

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Feb 12 2005, 09:15 AM)

laugh.gif

trink39.gif

no.gif no.gif no.gif

Don't feel bad for winning, the rest of us just need to get off our blinks & get with the program. cool.gif

Not at all dude, you won the thing fair and square. I am planning on having another contest this coming Friday, which I will start much earlier in the day (before I go to work). Consequently, there will be a time frame of about 6 hours that I wont be able to answer guesses, but I will start it much earlier. I am also considering having the first 24 hours only to allow 1 guess.

Grats sfuentes, you just proved to me that I can make these things as hard as I want firedevil.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Feb 12 2005, 04:58 PM)
Not at all dude, you won the thing fair and square. I am planning on having another contest this coming Friday, which I will start much earlier in the day (before I go to work). Consequently, there will be a time frame of about 6 hours that I wont be able to answer guesses, but I will start it much earlier. I am also considering having the first 24 hours only to allow 1 guess.

Grats sfuentes, you just proved to me that I can make these things as hard as I want firedevil.gif

doh.gif

CONGRATULATIONS Post Whore trink39.gif

And now you are officially Moonrakers "Name that Rush Tune Whore" too. laugh.gif

I had just one go, at the point that you had 9/10. It took me about an hour to work out which 9 were right though....thought I'd got the 10th (8th song), then my ISP went down in the early afternoon yeaterday and was down all day long. mad.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Feb 13 2005, 04:38 AM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Feb 13 2005, 01:37 AM)
And now you are officially Moonrakers "Name that Rush Tune Whore" too. laugh.gif

I'll become Forum-Whore before you know it...

...how much do you charge? laugh.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Feb 13 2005, 01:55 AM)
QUOTE (sfuentes @ Feb 13 2005, 04:38 AM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Feb 13 2005, 01:37 AM)

I'll become Forum-Whore before you know it...

...how much do you charge? laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'll think about that one....

icon_really_happy_guy.gif