Singles Forum?

SimpleKindMirror

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jul 22 2008, 10:14 PM)
QUOTE (SimpleKindMirror @ Jul 21 2008, 11:48 AM)
hmmmm......I'm in pretty good condition for a 49 year old, and I do have a Greco-Roman nose.  So maybe if I grew a soul patch and my hair a little longer????  yes.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Well, us ladies would have ot see a pic, now wouldn't we??? wink.gif

Thanks Panacea....I'll get one posted when I get a chance tongue.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ Jul 26 2008, 11:42 AM)
QUOTE (MMCXII @ Jul 26 2008, 05:44 AM)
QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ Jul 19 2008, 05:27 AM)
a hot single guy (age box 40-50) that loves Rush, that's also looking for a girlfriend..... that's like finding the holy grail!

I don't think so, aside from being 38, I think I fit that description.... depending on your standard of "hotness" of course.. cool.gif

you could always pm me a photo and let me see where you rate in my scale of hotness... then that would compensate for you being 38. I'm flexible. cheer.gif

ok, I'll bite... but only because you're cute tongue.gif (I checked out your myspace page... lol) normally modesty would forbid me to do such a thing so be nice eh!

.... looks like we have something in common too.... I also have a starman tattoo... I'll show you mine if you show me yours... rofl3.gif

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Jul 30 2008, 07:35 PM)
a hot single guy (age box 40-50) that loves Rush, that's also looking for a girlfriend..... that's like finding the holy grail!

I don't think so, aside from being 38, I think I fit that description.... depending on your standard of "hotness" of course.. cool.gif

you could always pm me a photo and let me see where you rate in my scale of hotness... then that would compensate for you being 38. I'm flexible. cheer.gif

ok, I'll bite... but only because you're cute tongue.gif (I checked out your myspace page... lol) normally modesty would forbid me to do such a thing so be nice eh!

.... looks like we have something in common too.... I also have a starman tattoo... I'll show you mine if you show me yours... rofl3.gif

bring it on!

QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ Jul 31 2008, 09:23 PM)

bring it on!

here's mine

I think yours is better... mines bigger though cool.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 19 2008, 01:48 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 17 2008, 12:08 PM)
This whole board is a singles forum. We were thinking of changing the name to The Rush Booty Call Forum.  common001.gif

Hell thats what the PWs are for in chat.... oops.

oops.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

really???? wink.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Aug 1 2008, 05:23 PM)
QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ Jul 31 2008, 09:23 PM)

bring it on!

here's mine

I think yours is better... mines bigger though cool.gif

where's the circle?

QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ Aug 2 2008, 06:41 AM)

where's the circle?

I thought it would look better as a tattoo without the circle... ph34r.gif ... it has a more interesting overall shape to it.. I think the guy could've done a better job though so I'm going to someone else to get the star fixed and probably add the circle too... do you have any more rush tattoos?

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Aug 4 2008, 07:04 PM)

where's the circle?

I thought it would look better as a tattoo without the circle... ph34r.gif ... it has a more interesting overall shape to it.. I think the guy could've done a better job though so I'm going to someone else to get the star fixed and probably add the circle too... do you have any more rush tattoos?

not yet... I have a lot more though, of other things. My next Rush tattoo will be the small ouroboros/arrow above my right achilles tendon.

QUOTE (SimpleKindMirror @ Jul 17 2008, 11:46 AM)
Haven't visited here much but really like this forum from what I see. Is there a social thread here for Rush fans who are single, divorced, etc.?
Just curious, thanks!

Yeah. I wanna hook up with a Rush-Loving Girl! heart.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jul 18 2008, 11:58 PM)
Harumph...After being in 2 rather shitty relationships, that's the last thing I'm looking for!!

Now a f**k friend that looks like Gedd, that's another story!!

Make sure you find one with a twin for me. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ Aug 8 2008, 12:55 PM)

where's the circle?

not yet... I have a lot more though, of other things. My next Rush tattoo will be the small ouroboros/arrow above my right achilles tendon.

yeah, I was thinking of that one too on my shoulder... something else is going to go there instead though... not sure exactly what yet tongue.gif

..and since you brought it up.. what are your other ones? do you have pics posted anywhere?

How can any of you Men expect to get a date when you don't even have your pic posted on your profile page? wtf.gif cool.gif

Now you would be lucky to find any of us Rush women. While are numbers are very much on the rise we are still few and far between. rose.gif

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Aug 16 2008, 01:38 PM)

where's the circle?

yeah, I was thinking of that one too on my shoulder... something else is going to go there instead though... not sure exactly what yet tongue.gif

..and since you brought it up.. what are your other ones? do you have pics posted anywhere?

No uploaded pictures exist of any of my other ones. I have to list them in chronological order:

1. very small rose - chest

2. cupid - right shoulder

3. blue fender guitar - left hip

4. mermaid - left shoulder blade

5. butterfly - lower middle back

6. lawnmower man - innermost right side above hip

7. fairy - inner right wrist

8. sheet music (This Woman's Work-Kate Bush) - entire back

9. starman tattoo - inner left wrist

QUOTE (pixey @ Aug 17 2008, 09:56 PM)
How can any of you Men expect to get a date when you don't even have your pic posted on your profile page? wtf.gif cool.gif

uh... because maybe our looks aren't our strong point? we are rush fans you know laugh.gif but ok I'll play along...

QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ Aug 17 2008, 10:06 PM)

where's the circle?

No uploaded pictures exist of any of my other ones. I have to list them in chronological order:

wow, impressive!! but now I feel like I know you a little more than I should!! wub.gif

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Aug 17 2008, 11:58 PM)
How can any of you Men expect to get a date when you don't even have your pic posted on your profile page?  wtf.gif  cool.gif

uh... because maybe our looks aren't our strong point? we are rush fans you know laugh.gif but ok I'll play along...

99% of people believe their looks aren't their strong point. You have a great pic up now, you look just fine.

QUOTE (pixey @ Aug 18 2008, 06:48 AM)
QUOTE (MMCXII @ Aug 17 2008, 11:58 PM)
How can any of you Men expect to get a date when you don't even have your pic posted on your profile page?  wtf.gif  cool.gif

99% of people believe their looks aren't their strong point. You have a great pic up now, you look just fine.

I was only kidding... but thanks!

QUOTE (moltenlava @ Jul 27 2008, 02:15 AM)
Hey, I'm also 38 years old, super, super sexy and really crazy about the Rush thing. Oh, and I live on Long Island, somewhere between Amy Fisher and Joey Buttafuoco. So, where's the so, so beautiful Prog babies from my region? If you'd rather make love to Side One of Yes' Close To The Edge or Rush's 2112 over either Barry White or Marvin Gaye, than you're the gal for me.

"prog babies?"

well, I don't live in your region anyway.

cool.gif

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Aug 18 2008, 01:00 AM)
QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ Aug 17 2008, 10:06 PM)

where's the circle?

wow, impressive!! but now I feel like I know you a little more than I should!! wub.gif

you can't throw out bait and not expect it to be eaten.... lol

cat.gif

QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ Aug 21 2008, 09:16 AM)

you can't throw out bait and not expect it to be eaten.... lol

cat.gif

true enough... but now I want pictures!

cat.gif cool.gif

Archived