How many times do you listen to Rush in a week?

rushfan4life

How many times do you listen to Rush in a week?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How many times do you listen to Rush in a week?

• 1 time
    • 2 times
    • 3 times
    • 4 times
    • 5 times
    • 6 times
    • 7 times

Right now, I listen to them everyday. But I admit there have been periods in my life where I have given them a rest. Sometimes a week or two, other times a few months. That was good though, because each time I came back to them I found I liked them even more and rediscovered some of their material.

At the moment, a Rush cd occupies every slot in my 6-cd changer in my car. How cool is that? laugh.gif

Schro

It differs. I listen to at least one Rush song everyday lately. But theres been times when I laid off Rush for a while. When I played in bands that played covers I usually listened to the songs I played a lot and I've only played Rush in 2 bands that I've been in and we only played Limlight and The spirit of radio. Some times I went a couple months before listening to them. They have been my all time favorite band since the mid 70's and I never one time said that any other band was my favorite since then. No one even came a close 2nd. You can say that I'm a loyal fan.

Everyday. Until I installed my new car stereo, it was all I listened to in my car. I'd say VT more than anything else. Then a mix of everything while working.

Now with the new car unit, it plays MP3 discs and I can also plug my MP3 player into the aux jack. So - my options have somewhat expanded to a ridiculous degree. Thanks to that, I can attribute an amazing blast of Freeze, followed with Circumstances, followed with Xanadu. oh! OH!! It was just awesome!

I have a mental Rush radio station playing in my head--even when I sleep. I also play them in my car, on my stereo, on my computer, and on my discman. I have seen them only once in concert, but plan to see them once every time they tour again. It's safe to say I listen to Rush seven days a week at least twice a day. I can't get enough of them.

QUOTE (redstar86 @ Feb 8 2005, 11:37 AM)
I have a mental Rush radio station playing in my head--even when I sleep.

Mental Rush players are great! I have one, too, and it can occupy me for hours when I'm stuck waiting somewhere or whatever.

Pretty much every day. Sometimes I'll lay off for a few weeks - recharge and broaden my listening scope.

But I've got 3 MP3 discs in the truck w/ all their albums (studio, live, and a few extras), and the MP3 player is loaded with a few albums and a nice mix of Rush, and I've got all the albums saved as MP3s on both the home and work computers.

I can pretty much get my fix anywhere/anytime I need it!! cool10.gif

I pretty much listen everyday, to at least one song.. I really enjoy it, and I know the music so well, that if I don't have access to the music, I can sing it. I used to sing it at work, before I ever went to college, and so, my coworkers knew pretty much every song... from Signals to RTB. biggrin.gif Today, I watched RiR while I ran. It was fantastic!!!!

Archived