'24' - The Official Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (vital signz @ May 17 2010, 11:02 PM)
Spoilers:

Holy crap!

Logan: Look over there! Who is that? Is that Iron Man? Is that Batman? Hell No, that's Jack Bauer and he's coming for me....!

Bauer: In full body and face armor, walks around, and over an entire line of secret service vehicles and takes out a whole secret service division, and owns Logan....

One of the best, if not the best directed parts of any show in any season.

Bauer: [after taking out the Secret Service motorcade AND shooting the rear window in Logan's ride then kicking it..THEN tossin a can of whoop ass er uh tear gas in his now modified ride..Logan crawling like the worm he is out of the rear seat)

Get up Mr President or I'll killl you

I coulda swore I heard a director yell CUT KEEF I thought we went over this already...when Greg crawls out and you snap his ass off the road you say

Get the f*ck up mr President or I'll f*cking kill you

and yes! best scene this season! Finale next week and somehow Chloe's gonna save his ass along with Cole (duh I got a gun) Ortiz...incredible!

Think Madame President's going down er uh I mean gonna get busted too?

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and we bid farewell tonight to a television legacy. no one else can do what Kiefer Sutherland et al have done over the course of the last eight years, hurrah and hats off to you Kief

you are da man.

Wow

is a start. Incredible. There were enough plot twists tonight to fill a whole other full season of 24! Thank you Kiefer Sutherland for the most exciting, spell binding, nail biting fist pounding, and yell at the TV episodes of 24!

If you were a fan of 24 and you missed this finale? You missed the single best action drama television episode ever!

When you thought you knew the next step, nope, another direction, another outcome you probably didn't consider...like Jack on his back O2 mask on, calling Pillar over to whisper something in his ear?

24 will now be a sorely missed television event. (even tho we all bitched about how slow it was in the middle and what the hell with katie sackface LOL)

well Jack's been shot 2 or 3 times, stabbed a couple times, tortured by using electric leads attached to his stones (which are 3X larger than before now) and beat within and inch of his life a couple times too.

http://jamiedubs.com/fuckflickr/data/meme-prints/leave-britney-alone.jpg

Leave him aloooone!

QUOTE (ForceTen @ May 25 2010, 09:32 AM)
Overall, I liked it. But, in a way, it felt a little lacking and hastened at the end. I don't think we're going to have to wait too long for the movie to come out.

real time or Kiefer time lol

Just reread the whole thread start to finish. Incredible as it may seem, the enthusiasm and anticipation for next week's episode did not dwindle at all, if nothing else..it grew! I was smiling nodding "yeaeaah!" at each person's addition to the thread, and my god we're all like little kids (which is a good thing!) and every week has a Christmas eve and Christmas "night" if you catch my drift.

Good thing I kept the last episode on DVR. Nothing else will ever replace that hour time block on Monday night.