$1200.00??? For that???

sundog

sad.gif

So I went to work today (and I am the manager of a clothing store at the mall) and it's miserable and gloomy and rainy outside. The mall is not busy these days so I park fairly close to the center of the lot (not even near the enterance)

and on my lunch break I have to leave the mall to pay a bill...

When I got out to my car - SOMEONE SMOOSHED IN THE FENDER on the passenger side!!!! and didn't leave a note and didn't even pretend to by leaving a blank piece of paper - nothing! Argh....

My poor little Rocinante suffered $1200.00 in damage and is now in the repair shop getting her boo boo fixed!!!!

Isn't it Ironic that the bill I was leaving to pay was my car insurance bill- due tomorrow???

To the person that hit me... 19.gif pokey.gif you suck!!!!

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Feb 7 2005, 10:24 PM)
Sorry to hear that ... apparently there were not witnesses ... did you ask the management of the mall if there are security cameras? worth a try.

Only security cameras inside and because it was in a parking lot in falls under Ontarios "no fault" clause.... there is nothing to do but take it up the....

QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 7 2005, 10:27 PM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Feb 7 2005, 08:21 PM)

To the person that hit me... 19.gif  pokey.gif you suck!!!!

I'm sorry. I was in a stolen car at that moment.

Also, I don't think I suck.

That Dweezil - always have to watch out for her. (And it's spooky how she can be in multiple places at once! I swear she was pilfering men's underwear in Baton Rouge at the exact same time!!!)

laugh.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Feb 7 2005, 10:21 PM)
sad.gif

So I went to work today (and I am the manager of a clothing store at the mall) and it's miserable and gloomy and rainy outside. The mall is not busy these days so I park fairly close to the center of the lot (not even near the enterance)
and on my lunch break I have to leave the mall to pay a bill...
When I got out to my car - SOMEONE SMOOSHED IN THE FENDER on the passenger side!!!! and didn't leave a note and didn't even pretend to by leaving a blank piece of paper - nothing! Argh....
My poor little Rocinante suffered $1200.00 in damage and is now in the repair shop getting her boo boo fixed!!!!

Isn't it Ironic that the bill I was leaving to pay was my car insurance bill- due tomorrow???

To the person that hit me... 19.gif pokey.gif you suck!!!!

Awww!!! Poor Sundog sad.gif I sowwie for ur Rocinante sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

QUOTE (Spike @ Feb 7 2005, 11:37 PM)

That Dweezil - always have to watch out for her. (And it's spooky how she can be in multiple places at once! I swear she was pilfering men's underwear in Baton Rouge at the exact same time!!!)

laugh.gif

rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif

....and I could have sworn that I heard a rumour she was hijacking 15 teams of sled dogs up north in Anchorage to rig the Iditarod to run all of the sleds in the opposite direction....just to 'deviate from the norm'...

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Feb 7 2005, 10:20 PM)

laugh.gif

....and I could have sworn that I heard a rumour she was hijacking 15 teams of sled dogs up north in Anchorage to rig the Iditarod to run all of the sleds in the opposite direction....just to 'deviate from the norm'...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 7 2005, 10:21 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Feb 7 2005, 10:20 PM)

laugh.gif

LOL!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

I still don't suck.

Ouch! Thanks for posting though, at least the rest of us can learn from your mistake.

Note to self: Do not get up on days your car will be hit and you're not there. Just turn off the alarm and sleep the day away with nary a guilty thought.

cool.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Feb 8 2005, 01:19 AM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 7 2005, 09:20 PM)
sad.gif  that sucks....soon karma will be on him/her hehehe

Ah. That would be great if it actually existed. So many people would be apologizing to me right now...

what do you mean it doesn't exsist? it does!

Ahh, DWEEZIL couldn't be doing that Lakesidemaiden, the iditarod race is in serious jeopardy of not running at all this year. Unless a "miracle" happens it will be canceled."NO SNOW" sad.gif sad.gif

FROM ANCHORAGE: troutman 653.gif & the beagle common001.gif

OH YEA, SORRY ABOUT THE RIDE sad.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Ok so my poor little Rocinante is back from the shop...

asleep in the Driveway, resting from her ordeal.

I appreciate all the kind thoughts and best wishes for her recovery.... she will be fine!

She is sporting a new paint job and an A-1 interior cleaning- (like the kind I wouldn't have done until a really nice warm Spring day!)

Thanks to all who looked after her during her trauma!

Just wanted to update y'all on her condition!!

My Rocinante flies again! applaudit.gif applaudit.gifapplaudit.gifapplaudit.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Feb 8 2005, 11:53 PM)
Ahh, DWEEZIL couldn't be doing that Lakesidemaiden, the iditarod race is in serious jeopardy of not running at all this year. Unless a "miracle" happens it will be canceled."NO SNOW" sad.gif sad.gif

FROM ANCHORAGE: troutman 653.gif & the beagle common001.gif

OH YEA, SORRY ABOUT THE RIDE sad.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

what the hell is wrong??? We have no snow here either!!! This is Canada!!! we should be building igloos...and rice like that....not biking and doing summer things....uhhhh this is just aweful sad.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Feb 9 2005, 05:34 PM)
Ok so my poor little Rocinante is back from the shop...
asleep in the Driveway, resting from her ordeal.
I appreciate all the kind thoughts and best wishes for her recovery.... she will be fine!
She is sporting a new paint job and an A-1 interior cleaning- (like the kind I wouldn't have done until a really nice warm Spring day!)
Thanks to all who looked after her during her trauma!
Just wanted to update y'all on her condition!!

My Rocinante flies again! applaudit.gif applaudit.gifapplaudit.gifapplaudit.gif

WHOOO WOO!!!! wicked smile.gif

Archived