Rush

volleyball_chick_07

For starters, try Tom Sawyer, The Spirit of Radio and New World Man. If you'd like something a little more interesting, try La Villa Strangiato, Natural Science, Jacobs Ladder or 2112. Hope this helps.

QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 5 2005, 09:01 PM)
NEVER EVER EVER do things to impress or make your boyfriend happy.

It only leads to higher expectations.

As far as Rush. Enjoy it for yourself.

confused13.gif I do things regularly because I know my wife likes and appreciates it, even though it may not be my favorite thing in the world. Knowing it makes her happy makes me happy in return. smile.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Feb 5 2005, 07:06 PM)

confused13.gif I do things regularly because I know my wife likes and appreciates it, even though it may not be my favorite thing in the world. Knowing it makes her happy makes me happy in return. smile.gif

Wierd.

scared.gif

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS make your boyfriend happy; that's what makes them stop looking for other women. unless they're total aholes

First of all welcome young lady, Dweezil is RIGHT ON. I don't care who you are when it comes to music you cannot force yourself to like it to please someone else. It has to come natural. There is alot of Rush tunes to choose from. I am a little bias here I would listen to something somewhat recent but you have to listen to "All the world's a stage" maybe start with the song" Something for Nothing" and let it play through "2212" that's just my opinion "Lakeside Park" is soooo cooool. Rush has a wide range of styles so it can be hard to get a grasp of it at first but give it time. If it doesn't strike a cord with you so be it. That's what makes music so Beautiful. Anyway, good luck and I wish you well"Rookie" WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

biggrin.gif 2.gif

troutman & Matty the Beagle trink39.gif

QUOTE (volleyball_chick_07 @ Feb 5 2005, 08:55 PM)
volleyball_chick_07@hotmail.com wub.gif

hey y'all---

my boyfriend is a really big rush fan and i don't really know nething about rush, so if y'all could help me by letting me know stuff about rush and good songs to download it would be greatly appreciated, let me know, thanx

Welcome. You have come to the right place for Rush info.

QUOTE (volleyball_chick_07 @ Feb 5 2005, 07:55 PM)

hey y'all---

my boyfriend is a really big rush fan and i don't really know nething about rush, so if y'all could help me by letting me know stuff about rush and good songs to download it would be greatly appreciated, let me know, thanx

Eww songs to download? no.gif Rush is one of those bands that you buy the CD and pay the respect (and the $14.99) instead of downloading smile.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 5 2005, 07:29 PM)

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS make your boyfriend happy; that's what makes them stop looking for other women. unless they're total aholes

Wrong again.

Peeps love each other for who they are. Not what they "fake" to be.

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Feb 5 2005, 08:00 PM)
Never ever ever liste3n to dweezil or me or especialluy daveyT...he's weird , they are, a nd I am too.................Rush is good all around, especially if your boyfriendmlikes them already.

Drink up ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

That's right, you take it from Apollo this is a sad.gif sad.gif The Band has paid their dues astonishing all of it's critics and left many bands that were supposed to make it and didn't in the dust. "no disrespect too them". Pay the money, the Band deserves that much, especially with what Neil has gone through the past yrs. Hey, look at it this way if you don't like them you can alway's send the cd's to one of us!!!

troutman new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (volleyball_chick_07 @ Feb 5 2005, 06:55 PM)

hey y'all---

hmmm download? ewww MP3...and yes don't force yourself to listen to a band because of a person...AWA is correct it has to come naturally... welcome to the board! smile.gif trink36.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 5 2005, 08:05 PM)
if my GF is trying to impress me i like that: she's trying to make me happy

girls don't want to be treated nicely; they get bored easily and start looking for men to treat them like crap

laugh.gif

Man I love it when my boyfriend get's "strict" with me. Makes being bad all the more rewarding.

bd.gif wub.gif

Also, I would never try to impress him. He's f*cking lucky to have me.

Oh buy the way "Rookie" I don't know where you live hopefully not where I live in Alaska cause they will never come here"given up" But you have to see cool.gif "THE BOYS LIVE" If they tour again which I know they will that alone has brought alot of people on board as Rush fans. So if you have the chance especially with time being a BIG FACTOR as far as the band goes you must see them !!!

QUOTE (troutman @ Feb 5 2005, 09:04 PM)
Oh buy the way "Rookie" I don't know where you live hopefully not where I live in Alaska cause they will never come here"given up" But you have to see cool.gif "THE BOYS LIVE" If they tour again which I know they will that alone has brought alot of people on board as Rush fans. So if you have the chance especially with time being a BIG FACTOR as far as the band goes you must see them !!!

Okay.

You are close enough to Canada, where the band hails from. Make a little trip.

Also, what is with the name?

QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 5 2005, 09:07 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Feb 5 2005, 07:06 PM)

Wierd.

scared.gif

rofl3.gif Dweez, you are such a scream! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Archived