Alsgalpal Visits Rushgrrrl's Studio :)

Rushgrrrl

wicked!

I think next year I might start volunteering at a local radio station....at the university....I don't understand why people say I would take over the radio programs????I don't talk....i'm an introvert confused13.gif

QUOTE (Rushgrrrl @ Feb 5 2005, 04:09 PM)
oh hell no....it's a progressive music show smile.gif

Come on by!

I am afraid of progression.

Also, I do not know what progressive music is, but it sounds too intellectual and as anyone can tell you, I have no intellect?

QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 5 2005, 06:13 PM)
wicked!
I think next year I might start volunteering at a local radio station....at the university....I don't understand why people say I would take over the radio programs????I don't talk....i'm an introvert confused13.gif

And me and some of my freind's are thinking of starting our own station....

We'll play what we want, when we want, regardless of what the music industry tells us...

Well, here I am, at Grrrls house. I got here late, but got to do some of the show with her. Had a blast, we went to dinner afterwards and there were some doods staring at us, and too chicken to come up and talk to us.... wacko.gif Grrrl says boys are dumb. moon.gif

I had much fun with Grrrl, and in the chat room. Thanks to all that showed up to catch us!! Grrrl is a fargin blast to hang with. Having much fun, with teddies, pillow fights, and squirt bottles!! 653.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 5 2005, 03:19 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 5 2005, 04:13 PM)
D-13 is snowboarding on TV today, rushgrrrl and APG are on the radio...Our ladies are representin'!  cheer.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I'll be masturbating..............

Was that on the TV also?

confused13.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Feb 5 2005, 11:13 PM)
Well, here I am, at Grrrls house. I got here late, but got to do some of the show with her. Had a blast, we went to dinner afterwards and there were some doods staring at us, and too chicken to come up and talk to us.... wacko.gif Grrrl says boys are dumb. moon.gif

I had much fun with Grrrl, and in the chat room. Thanks to all that showed up to catch us!! Grrrl is a fargin blast to hang with. Having much fun, with teddies, pillow fights, and squirt bottles!! 653.gif trink38.gif

teddies, pillow fights, and squirt bottles, OH MY!!

teddies, pillow fights, and squirt bottles OH MY!!!

And I'll get your little kittie toooooo!!!!

Woooooooooooooo!!!!!

AGP.....what a fun night! We laughed so much our cheeks hurt new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I think at one point she said she couldn't see colors anymore, then she lost her hearing...then she fell asleep...

rofl3.gif

Come back soon sweetie, you are always welcome here wub.gif

XOXOXOXO

QUOTE (kazzman @ Feb 5 2005, 04:44 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 5 2005, 06:13 PM)
wicked!

And me and some of my freind's are thinking of starting our own station....

We'll play what we want, when we want, regardless of what the music industry tells us...

really if you start something i'll come down!!! i'll do anything for music these days... cool.gif

QUOTE (Rushgrrrl @ Feb 7 2005, 12:23 AM)
I think at one point she said she couldn't see colors anymore, then she lost her hearing...then she fell asleep...

laugh.gif rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif Too funny! Been there before! Glad you girls had so much fun biggrin.gif

Any time, Grrrl!!! I had so much fun, I didn't really want to leave, we got some great pics too, in our memories. tongue.gif Its one of those times where your heart takes a picture. NPG, I sure hope you can make it over here soon, we would have so much fun!!! I may never be the same again!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Feb 7 2005, 08:30 AM)
Any time, Grrrl!!! I had so much fun, I didn't really want to leave, we got some great pics too, in our memories. tongue.gif Its one of those times where your heart takes a picture. NPG, I sure hope you can make it over here soon, we would have so much fun!!! I may never be the same again!!! laugh.gif

AGP - Sounds like just what the doctor ordered!!!!!.

Enjoyed listening to it, even though it was 3am before it finished (damned time zones). Thanks to Kazz for the tip off/reminder at the Life of Brian viewing party.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Feb 7 2005, 02:30 AM)

I definitely want to visit the Grrrl!!! It would be even better if our own AGP could make it out at the same time.

Lets do some planning, girls!! smile.gif

Glad you both had a good time. smile.gif cool.gif

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Feb 7 2005, 08:06 AM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Feb 7 2005, 02:30 AM)
Any time, Grrrl!!!  I had so much fun, I didn't really want to leave, we got some great pics too, in our memories.  tongue.gif  Its one of those times where your heart takes a picture.  NPG, I sure hope you can make it over here soon, we would have so much fun!!!  I may never be the same again!!!  laugh.gif

I definitely want to visit the Grrrl!!! It would be even better if our own AGP could make it out at the same time.

Lets do some planning, girls!! smile.gif

Glad you both had a good time. smile.gif cool.gif

NPG, If you mace a trip to P-town, I would make an extreme effort to see you. The city wouldn't know what hit it. laugh.gif

Archived