How Does It Feel.......

Dweezil

Some people aspire to be different, to stand out in a crowd. Maybe even be a star, or a well known politician or athlete. Some don't want to be different, but are anyway.

Some simply want to fit in. To blend in with the rest. To NOT be noticed or stand out in any way. They'll like what everybody else likes so as to not attract attention ("Conform or be cast out"). Some don't want to be different, but are anyway.

Some hope for the second scenario and get the first. Or vice versa. A stroke of luck or a bad bounce is all it takes.

Roll dem bones.

If anybody can figure out what I'm talking about, let me know. I'm curious, myself. tongue.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 5 2005, 04:00 PM)
Some people aspire to be different, to stand out in a crowd. Maybe even be a star, or a well known politician or athlete. Some don't want to be different, but are anyway.

Some simply want to fit in. To blend in with the rest. To NOT be noticed or stand out in any way. They'll like what everybody else likes so as to not attract attention ("Conform or be cast out"). Some don't want to be different, but are anyway.

Some hope for the second scenario and get the first. Or vice versa. A stroke of luck or a bad bounce is all it takes.

Roll dem bones.

If anybody can figure out what I'm talking about, let me know. I'm curious, myself. tongue.gif

You've deteriorated to meaningless babble.

Welcome.

QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 5 2005, 06:04 PM)

Roll dem bones.

If anybody can figure out what I'm talking about, let me know. I'm curious, myself.  tongue.gif

Welcome.

That's what I thought. It won't happen again. wink.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 5 2005, 04:07 PM)

Roll dem bones.

If anybody can figure out what I'm talking about, let me know. I'm curious, myself.  tongue.gif

Welcome.

Please.

Join the rest of us.

Why be different?

QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 5 2005, 06:15 PM)

Roll dem bones.

Welcome.

Please.

Join the rest of us.

Why be different?

Some people aspire to be different, to stand out in a crowd. Maybe.......ah, f*ck it.....

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 5 2005, 04:22 PM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 5 2005, 06:15 PM)

Roll dem bones.

Welcome.

Please.

Join the rest of us.

Why be different?

Some people aspire to be different, to stand out in a crowd. Maybe.......ah, f*ck it.....

Excellent. AlienSmiley.gif

Although....you are the only one to attempt to answer any of my questions. That does show that someone got it.

ph34r.gif

Some people are redheads

http://newsfeed.tcm.ie/images/people/juliannemoore.jpg

Some people are bigheads

http://www.nickelodeon.se/nick/images/nickelodeon/won_116x225_Rocko_Ed_01.jpg

Some people are block heads

http://www.mickeysattic.com/christmas/meet_charlie_brown.gif

Some people are football heads

http://home.arcor.de/theis.klussmeier/a_trailer/200207/c_hey_arnold.jpg

Some people are named dweezil

http://www.space1999.net/~catacombs/main/images/space/bow/spbowcyclop.jpg

....to be called..."oh yea your that girl who lives in that big house....you must be rich..."

YEA well F U! I hate people who tell me this!! ARGG can't wait till I move out!

I AM different...I am...me smile.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/lady20of20the20lakel.jpg

I am born

I am me

I am new

I am free

Look at me

I am young

Sight unseen

Life unsung

I'm in motion

I am still