What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

I bought a variety of reds for a gathering tonight...Cab, Petit Syrah, Zin, Malbec, and some nice blends. There's good discounts right now due to the holidays. Edited by goose

Tried a Founder's CBS last night to see what all the fuss was about. A little sweet for my taste. Fortunately my local Total Wine had an early (for them) shipment of Bell's Special Double Cream Stout.

Title of this thread had me thinking. Why is is 'what are we drinking tonight' as opposed to 'what are we drinking'? Some of us don't like to procrastinate and get a head start.
  • Like 1

Tried a Founder's CBS last night to see what all the fuss was about. A little sweet for my taste. Fortunately my local Total Wine had an early (for them) shipment of Bell's Special Double Cream Stout.

Followed the pumpkin pie with the Double Cream Stout. Damn, that's good stuff. I'll be checking another Total Wine tomorrow to see if I can get a full six pack.

Title of this thread had me thinking. Why is is 'what are we drinking tonight' as opposed to 'what are we drinking'? Some of us don't like to procrastinate and get a head start.

It's always 5 o'clock somewhere.

A grand day at TW yesterday. Today a steady stream of SA Sam 76's, North Coast Scrimshaw pilsners, and Bell's Amber Ales. Finishing up with a Bell's Double Cream Stout.

This, hopefully soon! Does anyone know how long steam beer takes? The brewery is in the next town over. They are supposed to let me know when it is finished! :LOL:

61234314_438365340291155_1444406164593836032_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fagc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_ohc=6KpEfbcfX0IAX_T1RQ5&oh=d3044c5a082b6e39a8a08763f996de4e&oe=5ECB6851"We were working on this California Common when we heard the news. One of the best drummers succumbed to cancer. We thought it fitting to name this beer in honor of one of our favorite groups."

qS60ZOtl.jpg

Cafe mocha

Really the only ‘coffee drink’ in which I will partake. I favor just black coffee, dark roast...but against my better judgement, I had a cafe mocha from the coffee machine in the office break room, and it’s going to be the death of me. I’ve been having about three a day, on top of the four cups of coffee that I start the morning with.

This, hopefully soon! Does anyone know how long steam beer takes? The brewery is in the next town over. They are supposed to let me know when it is finished! :LOL:

61234314_438365340291155_1444406164593836032_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fagc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_ohc=6KpEfbcfX0IAX_T1RQ5&oh=d3044c5a082b6e39a8a08763f996de4e&oe=5ECB6851"We were working on this California Common when we heard the news. One of the best drummers succumbed to cancer. We thought it fitting to name this beer in honor of one of our favorite groups."

qS60ZOtl.jpg

Awww. That's a nice gesture.
  • Like 1