• 62961 posts
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:34 PM

View PostTurbine Freight, on 01 January 2019 - 03:22 PM, said:

View PostDread Pirate Robert, on 29 November 2018 - 02:44 PM, said:

I don't drink, ever.

You are all a bunch of sots.
:lol:
We need a teetotalers thread for people like us.

#4463 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 24316 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:02 PM

Zywiec Porter Beer. I'm a sod. :atickhum:

#4464 invisible airwave

invisible airwave

Natural Science Theater 3000

• Members
  • 20268 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 05:44 PM

Original house rose wine aluminum can at MOD pizza

#4465 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 7943 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 27 January 2019 - 11:11 PM

We went to a new hard cider distillery and tap room for brunch today!   You can order flights, which we did-

Posted Image

Mine was the flight with the blue cider!  :lol:  It was a house cider-

Blue Illusi*n- "well balanced blueberry lavender with pleasant sweetness".   (lavender was too strong and it tasted a little like soap . . .)
Sir Charles Strawberry Valkyr*e- "apple cider flavored with strawberry"  (it was alright but not sure why I ordered since I like dry flavors . . .)
Sir Charles Atac*ma Bone Dry- "hard cider with no added sugar- it's bone dry!"  ding ding ding we have a winner !  This was the best by far!

OK so that was really fun but then this happened- they had a drawing and Mr. blues and I each won a free pint.  Trying to support this place, we picked another house cider-

Sweet Magic- "This mouth-puckering, subtropical grapefruit cider is pure sunshine. Floral notes provided by Citra and Centennial hops."

Actually it tasted very unusual but very good, but when we were about half way through with this one we each got head slamming horrible headaches.  What kind of dummies order grapefruit hard cider??   :lol:  :lol: It made for an afternoon where nothing got done.  :( I think we would go again but stick to one or two APPLE hard ciders . .

Edited by blueschica, 28 January 2019 - 12:37 AM.

#4466 Tinwoodsman

Tinwoodsman

By-Tor on the Bayou

• Members
  • 21537 posts
  • Interests:Musical interludes

Posted 29 January 2019 - 11:25 PM

White Owl whiskey  ...  can drink it 'till the cows come home

#4467 goose

goose

Honkin' in Nevada

• Members *
  • 62961 posts
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:01 PM

View Postblueschica, on 27 January 2019 - 11:11 PM, said:

We went to a new hard cider distillery and tap room for brunch today!   You can order flights, which we did-

Posted Image

Mine was the flight with the blue cider!  :lol:  It was a house cider-

Blue Illusi*n- "well balanced blueberry lavender with pleasant sweetness".   (lavender was too strong and it tasted a little like soap . . .)
Sir Charles Strawberry Valkyr*e- "apple cider flavored with strawberry"  (it was alright but not sure why I ordered since I like dry flavors . . .)
Sir Charles Atac*ma Bone Dry- "hard cider with no added sugar- it's bone dry!"  ding ding ding we have a winner !  This was the best by far!

OK so that was really fun but then this happened- they had a drawing and Mr. blues and I each won a free pint.  Trying to support this place, we picked another house cider-

Sweet Magic- "This mouth-puckering, subtropical grapefruit cider is pure sunshine. Floral notes provided by Citra and Centennial hops."

Actually it tasted very unusual but very good, but when we were about half way through with this one we each got head slamming horrible headaches.  What kind of dummies order grapefruit hard cider??   :lol:  :lol:    It made for an afternoon where nothing got done.  :(        I think we would go again but stick to one or two APPLE hard ciders . .
Sounds like a fun night!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users