What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qZE2DJ9-mB8/Ukztbd8FrAI/AAAAAAAAbgg/ye0_aBk_rHI/s1600/orange.jpg

Local brewpub is doing a benefit and adoption drive for a South FL Labrador retriever rescue group. Donate to the group and take down some discounted pints. Excellent porter!

Going to the Carson City brewfest tonight!

Current list of Breweries to attend:

Brewers Cabinet

ShoeTree Brewing

The Fox Brewpub

Alaskan Brewing

Ninkasi Brewing

Sam Adams

Lagunitas Brewing

Virginia City Brewing

2 Towns Cider Brewing

The Union

Vin Sauvage

10 Torr

Saint Archer

Hop Valley

Revel

Battle Born

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

Hope you have a tour bus with a plethora of washroom facilities! Sounds like fun!

The breweries came to us, with main street Carson closed to traffic and a gauntlet of booths set up. It was good fun.
  • Like 1

Damn, Goose, that's an outstanding list! We get our fair share of Sam Adams and Lagunnitas here, but that's about it from the list. I hear about the rest from my peeps on the Beer Advocate site and boards. Would loves me some Alaskan, Ninkasi, and St. Archer.

Not that I'm suffering, it's just the jacked up triple tier system. I'm polishing off a mixed six from Total Wine of Bell's Lager, Bell's Amber Ale, and since it's Mexican Night at Chez Paulie, Shiner Bock (alternative 'cause the missus don't like Negra Modelo.)

Damn, Goose, that's an outstanding list! We get our fair share of Sam Adams and Lagunnitas here, but that's about it from the list. I hear about the rest from my peeps on the Beer Advocate site and boards. Would loves me some Alaskan, Ninkasi, and St. Archer.

It was a tasty evening!

Havana Lager, a collaborative effort by local micro Concrete Beach Brewery and Sam Adams. Guy was offering sample pours in the local grocery, and it merited picking up a six. Might check out the brewery/taproom next week.
  • Like 1

I frankensteined a drink from my dwindling bar: gin, peach schnapps, and blue curacao. It turns out it's already a thing: a so-called "Sapphire Alpine."

It's pretty "meh." But it shore looks purty.

I frankensteined a drink from my dwindling bar: gin, peach schnapps, and blue curacao. It turns out it's already a thing: a so-called "Sapphire Alpine."

It's pretty "meh." But it shore looks purty.

Trying to figure out what makes it "alpine". LOL

I had a nice watermelon-infused hefeweisen tonight. Perfect summer beer.

• Like 1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/tim_archer/beers/schell-alt_zpscffc22b3.jpg

Can Do Brew American Style Lager, brewed by Rhinelander Brewing. Something light and refreshing for this beastly hot and humid weather.

Can Do Brew American Style Lager, brewed by Rhinelander Brewing. Something light and refreshing for this beastly hot and humid weather.

I'll see your American piss, and raise you Zywiec Porter Alc. 9.5% by vol. :wacko:
  • Like 1

I'll see your American piss, and raise you Zywiec Porter Alc. 9.5% by vol. :wacko:

Nice! I've seen the beer at a couple of retailers here but never the porter.

Da mi pivo! :hail: (Mother's [RIP] family were Poles - grandpa tought me that one.)

• Like 1