What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

Nothing heavy, due to too many draft Tampa Bay Brewing Reef Donkeys (American Pale Ale) last night at the bar while watching the UFC PPV. Oh, my head!
  • Like 1

Sauv Blanc with fresh blueberries and lime.

Really? Sounds interesting enough to try. Maybe a week from now when I'm back in Oklahoma with the wife. Is it blueberries and limes in a carafe or in the glass?

Sauv Blanc with fresh blueberries and lime.

Really? Sounds interesting enough to try. Maybe a week from now when I'm back in Oklahoma with the wife. Is it blueberries and limes in a carafe or in the glass?

In the glass. Very refreshing! Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Water.

I am finally injury free and hitting he gym hard again so no alcohol for me.

I miss it though!

Nice! When the wife goes back to work and the Lad back to school, I plan on a de-tox.

Water.

I miss it though!

Nice! When the wife goes back to work and the Lad back to school, I plan on a de-tox.

Two years ago I was in such good shape. I was down to about 168 lbs but I was working out like a mad man. Probably in the best shape of my life and then I hurt my back. Now I feel like I am starting over again.

Water.

I miss it though!

Two years ago I was in such good shape. I was down to about 168 lbs but I was working out like a mad man. Probably in the best shape of my life and then I hurt my back. Now I feel like I am starting over again.

Bummer. A few summers ago my wife went away on holiday for a month and I really got in shape. Like you, I got down to 165, are healthy and exercised. Two summers ago I pulled my groin and that laid me up for four months. I've been hit and miss since.
  • Like 1

Water.

I miss it though!

Bummer. A few summers ago my wife went away on holiday for a month and I really got in shape. Like you, I got down to 165, are healthy and exercised. Two summers ago I pulled my groin and that laid me up for four months. I've been hit and miss since.

I am trying to create workouts that are effective but limit the risk of injury.

Last time I was doing so well I started to challenge myself with crossfit wod's and the injury came while I was doing some power lifts associated with the wod.

• Like 1