What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

Spent Sunday at the cigar lounge with a cooler of brews, some good sticks, and verbal abuse directed at the Miami Dolphins. A couple of the leftover beers, a mix of Shiner Bocks, Pilsner Urquell, CC Maduro Browns , and Storm City Octoberfests. :hail:
  • Like 1

http://www.fayettevilleflyer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/lf-2.jpg

Straight outta Little Rock. I'm Diving into a growler, courtesy of TRF's own Mystic Rhythm!

Margarita's! It's the no 1 cocktail for my wife and I for a few reasons. Shaken, no blended crap. Fresh limes, Curacao, syrup, El Jimador anejo and some Don Julio Blanco (brought back from honeymoon 5 years ago) and today is our 5th anniversary. Cheers!!
  • Like 1

Margarita's! It's the no 1 cocktail for my wife and I for a few reasons. Shaken, no blended crap. Fresh limes, Curacao, syrup, El Jimador anejo and some Don Julio Blanco (brought back from honeymoon 5 years ago) and today is our 5th anniversary. Cheers!!

Congrat's on five years! Keep spoiling her!

Four-Loko-Man-1-800x0-c-default.jpg

I’m Not Much Of A Drinker, But I’ll Enjoy A Nice Glass Of Four Loko With Dinner

Alcohol isn’t really my thing anymore. I mean, I’m 40. I’m not throwing back shots at the bar until 3 in the morning these days. But even though I’ve slowed down, I’ll admit that after a long day there’s nothing like a smooth, relaxing glass of vintage Four Loko at dinnertime.