What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

Killing off the remains of my latest TW sixer mixer:

Earlier, Bell's Oatsmobile (session IPA brewed with oats. First time, and very good.

Now, Full Sail Amber Ale

Later, SA Summer Ale.

Other "casualties" this weekend were a Shiner, a SN Summerfest, and a Ft. Collins Far Away IPA.

For some reason i've gone and downed an average years quota of canned lager in the three months since easter with that i can honestly say that i've had my fill of lager/beer, so until the mood takes me it'l be something alcohol free.

Downed a homemade burger with a couple of Bell's Oatsmobile Session IPA's. Really getting into that stuff lately.

Also have 2 each Full Sail Amber Ales and Duck-Rabbit Milk Stouts.

• Like 1

http://www.pressherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/20140326_829074.xml-Maine+Made+bottle+sticker.jpg http://static1.squarespace.com/static/53d11676e4b08a008b38464d/t/53dfdfade4b04f81f42427a0/1407180719017/allen%27s+coffee+beans.PNG?format=750w Edited by Chicken hawk

Heading to Bangin' Banjo later for some post lunch brews. Max, Mike, and the rest of the gang always have a surprise waiting. Last time was a cold pressed coffee stout.

Heading to Bangin' Banjo later for some post lunch brews. Max, Mike, and the rest of the gang always have a surprise waiting. Last time was a cold pressed coffee stout.

The surprise was called Johnny be Gourd, a coconut pumpkin American Ale. Very nice.

• Like 1

The surprise was called Johnny be Gourd, a coconut pumpkin American Ale. Very nice.

Jesus Murphy. Coconut pumpkin??

I can't even drink the toffee ales.