What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

http://redstonefoods.com/images/products/4026.jpg?1333644192
  • Like 1

Ended up sharing a pitcher of Peroni with a slice of Chicago deep dish. A southside transplant opened up a pie shop here in town. :drool:
  • Like 1

Fish Eye Shiraz.....aka "cheap wine".....

I love cheap reds... Someone post a link to the Cold Chisel classic...my personal anthem.

I love cheap reds... Someone post a link to the Cold Chisel classic...my personal anthem.

Yeah, good everyday stuff.... a friend brought a box of "Bota Box" to a tailgate last season, and got me into the whole box thing... I have some better stuff for when I have some friends over, or we go to a BYOB place, but this stuff is just good for sitting around grilling and all that...

The only thing is I need to fill up an old bottle in order to see how much I'm drinking... not having a reference isn't safe! hahahahaha!!! :7up:

Picked up a 12 of PBR. After nonstop craft beer for months, a few days in the simple life will probably make me appreciate em even more. :)

:cheers:

After my buddy Jim deplanes at FLL, we're getting lunch, then stopping at TW for some brews. Something out of that lot. During the next week we will hit most of the local brewpubs (Funky Buddha, LauderAle, Bangin Banjo, etc.) heavily.

This is the one!

My favorite new summer drink.

I take a pint glass, fill quarter of it with pomegranate juice. Fill the rest with cranberry juice and top it with a TB or so of lime juice.

All 100% juice, none of that cocktail crap...

Optionally, leave some room for some light rum ;)

Zywiec 1881 Porter beer. Alc. 9.5% by vol. :16ton:

Good old 9%+

Some nice dark brews!

I'm having one right now. I must say, this stuff saves you some serious money. You'd have to buy two cases of Miller before feeling the same way after one bottle of a Porter. :ebert:

Good old 9%+

Some nice dark brews!

I'm having one right now. I must say, this stuff saves you some serious money. You'd have to buy two cases of Miller before feeling the same way after one bottle of a Porter. :ebert:

In Utah anything above 4% is liquor store only, which is a surcharge in itself. Still, buying 9% beer there is the cheapest way to drink beer :LOL:

• Like 1

Good old 9%+

Some nice dark brews!

In Utah anything above 4% is liquor store only, which is a surcharge in itself. Still, buying 9% beer there is the cheapest way to drink beer :LOL:

Yeah, you gotta go for the heavy stuff. One time, I bought a case of Budweiser. It didn't even phase me. It was like drinking Pepsi. Needless to say, I discontinued that practice.

In the south of Brazil there are some wineries.

One of them is located at 'Santos Anjos - Farroupilha - Vale Trentino', where a wine called 'JP' is produced since 1929, according to an Italian recipe. It's a Fine Red Table Wine.

• Like 1