What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

Oh yeah, time for the pumpkin ales, the winter warmers and the other heavy brews to come out. I'm a fan of Smashed Pumpkinhead, but that Pumpking looks mighty tasty, and those folks at Southern Tier don't fool around.

I had 2 glasses of wine watching the Washington DC NFL team kick @ss today. Been a while since I drank anything. Now I'm tired..... :codger: :D

On beercation last week, a number of winners:

A nice Altbier and a fantastic session IPA From Cocoa Beach Brewing Co. (Cocoa Beach FL)

A smashing Chocolate Stout at Intracoastal Brewing Co. (Melbourne, FL)

Sweet potato ale, in a sugar and pumpkin pie spice rimmed pint glass. Not over spiced or sweetened, and just enough hops. Moon River Brewing Co. (Savannah, GA)

A bold malty Octoberfest bier and Midnight Oil Stout at Swamp Head Brewing Co. (Gainesville, FL)

However, Swamp Head did teach me I'm not a fan of Berliner Weisse.

Edited by pjbear05

Budweiser Black Crown. The best "just under $100" beer I know of, which is not saying anything. But hey, got 12 of them for less than a fifth (of a gallon, not price) of any decent liquor!

Fireball Whiskey

http://www.patriotwineandspirits.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Fireball-Whiskey-Patriot.png

If you like atomic fireballs, Hot tamales, red hots etc, you will love this stuff

• Like 3