Wow wadda dream

DonnaWanna

1st off i gotta say i didnt get much sleep lastnight..went to bed round 3:30 got woke up from sumone(some weird0) whisperin that they were "thinkin"bout me at 6am..i called indica thinkin it was him but nope...so i just stayed up cuz i had to get to work by 7am today..yes ona holiday i work..i work EVERYDAY

anyhowz i got home from work bout 8:30am( i do private home care so all i did this mornin was get her outta bed, showered,dressed,fed, an all set for her day) thats why im not there very long... ok so i get home ...walk the dog...and go to bed

All sudden im in this HUGE crowd with indica by my side...he yells in my ear over the crowd "Stay here i gotta go get our tickets..DONT go anywhere..ill BRB" so im like "otayyy buuuweet" an stayed put watchin the people( im a people watcher forsure)

so as im watchin all the excited people gettin ready for the show i hear cheerin an sumone say " HERE HE COMES"!"

So i look at where all were lookin an see GEDDY makin his way threw the crowd signin autographs as he walks threw..so im like"0MFFG ron (indica) would FREAK if i got his autograph for him " so i franticaly looked round for sumthin he could sign..pickin up this ..i duno WTF it was lol it looked like a coupon flyer that u get in the sunday paper or sumthin LOL

so i picked it off the street an right then GEDDY was in my face ..(ahhh the power of dreams lol) so i asked if i could get 2 autographs cuz my B/F would die to get one..hes ur biggest fan round here..i was gonna go on an tell him how big of a fan he was but geddy cut me off an said he only has time for one an he HAS to get goin to his room..i guess he saw how upset i got an he whispers to me as he signed his name on my coupon flyer...this is my room # an he scribbled sumother lil thingy next to it. i guess so the people of the show knew i wasnt just makin this up. and told me to come on up with my B/F so he could get his own autograph..

i was soooooo EXCITED in my dream when this happened..as GEDDy went on to the next one to sign for sumother fan ..he yells to me to go find sumonne that works here an theyll set me up with what i need..and he disappeares into the crowd as he walked an signed

SOO now im on a mission.. yeahhh thats right...a mission from GEDDY..

this show seemed like a outdoor concert but yet i find this older lady with a flashlight an dressed like those ushers in RCMH....so i HAD to leave my "stay put "spot an talk with this lady...i show her my coulpon flyer with his writtin on it an she says to me.."wow! congrats" hands me 2 long chain thingys with a card on it sayin...VIP ALL ACCESS..as i read it in my dream i felt my heart racin..couldnt WAIT to show ron my good deed...

i was makin my way back to my "stay put" spot an i see an old buddy of mine an ran up to her an said hi!...ok this wasnt her as i know her in my dream..in fact she looked like that freaky old VJ on MTV that the veiwers picked to be VJ..that freaky haired hippy dood jesse LOL anyone know who im talkin bout?.. like i said earlier...ahhh the power of dreams lmao..so im there talkin with her/him for a bitlol sayin she looks good an yada yada yada..then it hit me! IM ON A MISSION i MUST find Ron an show him what i happeened to get.

so i make my way back to find him..i see his steelers hat above the crowd( since hes so tall) an i walk to him all casual an shit...and hes like WTF where ud go?~!?!?!?

i say to him.."how much u love me?" as i dance this card on a chain in front of him askin it over an over with this big shit ass smile on... i see his eyes widen an lighten up an tell me he loves me more then the air he breathes..im his oxigen ..(a lil joke between us made it in my dream..he knows what im talkin bout right hun

tongue.gif)

next thing ino we're both in a hotel askin how to get ot room 872 ..the hotel looked alot like RCMH also lol

we step into this glass elevator an procced to go up to the room..BUT we're too late ..they made there way to stage already for the show mad.gif

ok this part is kinda stupid an i duno wtf it was in mydream but....the hotel guy was pushin a cart outta the room with cearal bowls on it LOL seems like in my dream the boiz of rush enjoy some kind of round puffy cearal b4 the shows LOL like capt crunch or sumthin like that LOL icon_really_happy_guy.gif

all sudden i see Ron have a canteen an hes fillin it up with the leftover cearal sayin" im gonna keep some of it and sell the rest on ebay" lmaooo too funny

So then poof all sudden we're at the show GEDDY is like 7 rows in front of us on stage ..i hear myself yell "GEDDY U ROCK!!!!" an wavin my arms in the air..an he sees me an mouths to me " ill see u2 after the show!" an i hear myself yellin some more....this was durin MY fav song YYZ

THen i hear a dog barkin ...A DOG BARKIN!!?????? JAKE!!!!!! that friggin dog woke me up outta the best dream i had in months..hell years!!!! i woke up with my heart still pumpin from the excitment of my dream ..i was conciderin callinRon up to tell him but ino he was most definaly sleepin at 11"30 am since he was up as late as i was..so here i am typin it down for him an all yous to share.

i gotta tell yaz ...that GEDDY is such a nice guy to meet! yes.gif

I know if i tried to go back to sleep to conntinue it now itll end up all messed up like itll be boi george concert or sumthin REALLY bad like that lmao so here i am stayin awake.cursin that friggin dog out..BAD DOG JAKE! BAD!! ..wheres that water bottle LOL

ok sorry for any typos an for my own short handed way i type things out..im sure u all know what im tryin to type wink.gif

Okay...now my subconscious needs to kick in and supply a nice Neil dream for me tonight.

wub.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 6 2004, 12:04 PM)
Okay...now my subconscious needs to kick in and supply a nice Neil dream for me tonight.

wub.gif

hahaha maybe try havin some cearal? L0L or do what i did ...smoked a doob b4 i went to sleep.!

BTW love the new head on ur icon thingy GG gg.gif u2 look good together sis! lol

yes.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 6 2004, 12:10 PM)

wub.gif

hahaha maybe try havin some cearal? L0L or do what i did ...smoked a doob b4 i went to sleep.!

BTW love the new head on ur icon thingy GG gg.gif u2 look good together sis! lol

yes.gif

Thanks, Donna! We DO make a nice pair, don't we? Now, I need to get a real Photoshopped pic of me and Neil... a nice fake cozy shot of us. How fun would that be?

LOL.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 6 2004, 12:28 PM)

wub.gif

yes.gif

Thanks, Donna! We DO make a nice pair, don't we? Now, I need to get a real Photoshopped pic of me and Neil... a nice fake cozy shot of us. How fun would that be?

LOL.gif

nnooooo dont get a fake one...go for the gold sis...lets get a REAL pix of u2 together wub.gif

http://img85.exs.cx/img85/6780/odd.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 6 2004, 12:34 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 6 2004, 12:28 PM)

wub.gif

yes.gif

LOL.gif

nnooooo dont get a fake one...go for the gold sis...lets get a REAL pix of u2 together wub.gif

http://img85.exs.cx/img85/6780/odd.gif

Now THAT would be a dream...

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Sep 6 2004, 02:17 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Sep 6 2004, 10:29 AM)
JESUS!

laugh.gif

lol is that jesus for my silly dream or what GG said ??? confused13.gif

When I was about 14 I had a dream that Alex was showing me how to play the song "Lessons"............When I woke up I grabbed my guitar and started playing the song that he showed me, I never knew how to play the song before the dream. True story........

QUOTE (daveyt @ Sep 6 2004, 12:29 PM)
JESUS!

Oh, come on, davey...let a girl dream a little...

laugh.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 6 2004, 10:16 PM)
JESUS!

laugh.gif

yes u can dream GG LoL just dont forget to change the sheets when u wake up icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 7 2004, 01:59 PM)
JESUS!

laugh.gif

yes u can dream GG LoL just dont forget to change the sheets when u wake up icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif

ohmy.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 7 2004, 02:59 PM)
JESUS!

laugh.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

653.gif Great dream!!! I had one that I was invited to Alex's house, and they were having a jam session in their studio. I got to sit in and hang with them, I was floating the whole day when I woke up!!!! Your dream haunts you thru the whole day if it is good! biggrin.gif

bumper.gif

for some reason this dream popped into my head just

now and HAd to digg this thread up laugh.gif

thought id REshare it with those that werent around the RF then.

gigglin to myself as i REread it.

Im a freak huh laugh.gif

anyother 2.gif dreamers out there??

**canteen full of soggy cereal TFF icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (thestand @ Jan 8 2006, 04:03 PM)
Wow, remembering a year-old dream is skill in itself yes.gif laugh.gif

Specialy for ME!!! z7shysterical.gif

cool10.gif

Hmmm,now what i say i had to do after im finished postin here? confused13.gif

QUOTE (thestand @ Jan 8 2006, 04:03 PM)
Wow, remembering a year-old dream is skill in itself yes.gif laugh.gif

Some dreams are so amazing/cool/WEIRD that you remember them for years!!!

I had a Geddy dream last week.... He was my college English prof (even though I've been out of college well over a decade now; and I would have thought that Neil would show up in a dream as an English prof over Geddy....)

Anyway - back to the dream: Some of the girls in the class were swooning over their Professor, and Geddy really didn't like it. So I was trying to be all casual and nonchalant so he wouldn't realize what a huge Rush fan I am and that I knew he was "The Geddy Lee", yet I was trying to catch his attention and be the teacher's pet.

Our assignment was to pick a Math or Physics book off the bookshelf (in the English classroom?!?!), and write an essay about a Math or Physics problem. (hey - it's weird - but it's a dream. It's supposed to be weird!)

Unfortunately, the dream didn't progress to any really good stuff, because MY dog woke me up. Darn Dogs!!! They sure do ruin some of the best dreams!!!

......"Professor Lee, I need some 1-on-1 tutoring, please......"

wub.gif

schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif

Wow that's cool biggrin.gif I too have had dreams with Geddy and Alex in them before schla03.gif .....man that really sucks when you wake up sad.gif !

Archived